Quotes from "Doomsday"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine the backlash if Jimmy had named Superman in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by mr lane
      Chloe: Clark human emotions is what made you the hero you are today

Clark: They're what stopping me from being the hero I could be
      when i heard Clark say that i wanted to scream BULSHIT!!

Last edited by darkraya; 05-17-2009, 07:02 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Lois' snark-remark, "Oh, that orb."

So funny...

Comment

Thanks for posting that Reporter now I can read the scene as many times as I want

Comment

Originally posted by IloveTOM
            "You're like a super...super guy"--Jimmy
            I was expecting him to say Superman.

Comment

I really love Bart's character. Bart and Chloe would be so great together. Thanks for posting Clark's letter. I'd not had a chance to read it. It really is beautiful. As far as my fav quote from this episode? Well that would be:

Lois to Tess: Seriously, you have a significant deficiency of pronoun modifiers going on...

Comment

One of the many quotes that made me cry buckets, and therefore had to pause the recording:
                CK: Chloe... I've searched everywhere. There's no sign of Lois.
                CS: I saw someone tacking her photo on a missing persons board. And I keep thinking that maybe... that maybe I haven't...
                CK: Lost everyone....
                I just wish Chloe had been the one to post Lois' photo... seems a bit unusual that her own cousin wouldn't be posting it, doesn't it?

and
                CK: This place, Chloe... just get rid of it. Just walk away, and don't look back.
                *sobs*

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkfan_phantom

Chloe: Maybe you'll follow in his footsteps someday....

(I'm not exactly sure if it's right tho... I'll give it a shot)

Chloe: You were there.... weren't you? I really needed you Clark.... Why didn't you come to me?

...............I was soooo sad at that scene.....
                  me too

To me was like Clark blamed his feelings for Chloe for all that happened, when he said that thing about "making decisions based on emotions" he was clearly talking about her.

Comment

quote your quote

Originally posted by xO Mrs.Welling Ox
                    Jimmy: "Always, CK."
                    absolutely moving. even though i'm really sad that jimmy had to die, i'm glad he at least got to know about clark and realize that he was so wrong about accusing chloe of having a thing for him in the past. rip jimmy olsen =/

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

this is absolutely breath-taking, moving dialogue. it made me so happy.
                    my favourite quote aswell "always CK" this is the best and possibly only good part of this episode!

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

also clark telling jimmy the truth "Jimmy i am the red-blue blur" it gave me chills!
                    Last edited by Jimmy-olsen; 05-21-2009, 12:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The "Clark Kent is dead" was a good quote, but it lacked a punch because we'd all heard it before.

Granted, the delievery was different. He was whispering to Chloe instead of shouting it at Martha.

Comment

Tess: Lois, where is the orb?
                        Lois: What orb?
                        Tess: The alein technology from my vault!
                        Lois: Oh, that orb!

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleStud
                          "zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood"!!!

Comment

Clark: This place, Chloe... just get rid of it. Just walk away, and don't look back.

Comment

Rokk:" Tmorrow is the day you die "
                              Lois: " What orb !? "
                              Tess: " The alien technology stollen from my vault "
                              Lois: " O that orb... "
                              Jimmy: " The what... "

Comment

Lois: Clark, I haven't slept in days and I am dangerously close to a caffeine OD.
                                Clark: I hadn't noticed.

Oliver: You're making a big mistake.
                                Clark: You're not one of us anymore.

Lois: Jimmy... you stepped on my hand!
                                Jimmy: Next time, don't leave your hand on the floor under a desk in an office you're not supposed to be in.
                                Lois: I'm sorry--did I just get a lecture from Jimmy Olsen?

Lois: Creepy, but telling. The only problem is her 8-gig mini brain is encrypted.

Tess: I kind of miss the maid costume.
                                Lois: I've stopped cleaning up after you.
                                Tess: You could've fooled me. I expect from my reporters a little better at reconnaissance, but, then again, the bar's always been a little bit lower for you, hasn't it?
                                Lois: Look, I know family loyalty means nothing to you, but I will do anything to find Chloe. And if that means you need to fire me... pull the trigger.

Lois: I guess asking for severance is out of the question.
                                Tess: I didn't want this.
                                Lois: No. You just wanna take over the world with some alien nation.
                                Tess: I am trying to save the world.
                                Lois: What's wrong with Greenpeace?

Clark: Jimmy, do you trust me?
                                Jimmy: Always, C.K. That is so cool.

Davis: So, um, this whole time that you were with me, it was for Clark?

Chloe: I thought I did. Okay? But really, what I wanted to do was save you.
                                Davis: Save me? There is nothing left to save!

Priest: "He restoreth my soul. He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." May Henry James Olsen rest in peace.
                                Last edited by svfanforlife; 06-16-2011, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎