Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Incident Live Countdown/Discussion Thread.............

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

and....nothing?

Comment

whoa juliet went down the hole poor sawyer.

Comment

Oh that was sad. Good acting though.

Comment

that shoot out was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            whoa juliet went down the hole poor sawyer.
            She kinda looked like Alice going down the rabbit hole....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
              and....nothing?
              it was kind of like ummmm ok wheres this big boom.

this doesnt look like LAX

----- Added 11 Seconds later -----

Oh that was sad. Good acting though.
              ya

----- Added 26 Seconds later -----

She kinda looked like Alice going down the rabbit hole....
              ya kind of looked like that a bit.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

whoa so locke is really dead. so who is that ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
              Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-13-2009, 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ahhhh so there was the big something.... what happened I have so many questions arrghhhhhhhh

Comment

what the freaking freaking freak was that holy cow they killed jacob juliet blew up the bomb and everything went white holy moly guacamolie that was intense.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

that was crazy. who is coming? zod? doomsday? a giant singing polar bear?

who is fake locke? nutty
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-13-2009, 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    what the freaking freaking freak was that holy cow they killed jacob juliet blew up the bomb and everything went white holy moly guacamolie that was intense.
                    my thoughts exactly. aw man jacob seemed so cool, just when we get to know him he dies! and who's the fake locke? i'm guessing the guy Jacob was talking to in the beginning but who was he?? nice job juliet, i'm guessing the island will now look something like this <--clicky-.

Comment

Originally posted by superman07
                      my thoughts exactly. aw man jacob seemed so cool, just when we get to know him he dies! and who's the fake locke? i'm guessing the guy Jacob was talking to in the beginning but who was he?? nice job juliet, i'm guessing the island will now look something like this <--clicky-.
                      ya i think the guy in the begining is fake loke but who was he to begin with and why does he want to kill jacob

Comment

Great season finale, but..... more questions.

Comment

TeamJack wins I guess.

Oh well, I take comfort in the fact that TeamSawyer would have won, if he hadn't been so 'whipped into doing what Juliet said.

Comment

At first, when Juliet appeared to have initially "died," I was super-ticked and said I wanted Sawyer to start beating Jack to a bloody pulp all over again, but now, who knows? What Jack did, and what Juliet did in finally setting off the hydrogen bomb, may truly have saved them all... or made things infinitely worse. I suppose only time will tell. Argh, it stinks having to wait eight months for the final season!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I think the bomb probably unintentally saved the island and is what made it possible for the Dharma peeps to build the hatch to contain the energy. So by acting, TeamJack actually just made sure the future they knew came true. Plus, why else wouldn't Eloise do whatever the hell she could to save her son's life? If Daniels death was an important step in what was needed to protect everyone else from that pocket of energy, then maaaybe I could see why she never warned him of what was going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎