Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Doesn't Clark just bite the bullet and send Davis to the Phantom Zone??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Doesn't Clark just bite the bullet and send Davis to the Phantom Zone??

I mean come on?? Why would he just let him keep murdering people (and eventually him!!) for the sake of Chloe who believes Davis is worth saving?? It makes no sense to me other than the writers have run out of good story lines.

hmm, cause Chloe interfered and didnt allow him to, then he was going to do it but Tess ( somehow being controlled by the Kandor orb) destroyed the crystal he could use to send DD to the Phantom Zone.

Comment

^I was gonna say that too!!! ^_^

Comment

Clark should have used Chloe showing up to toss Davis into the portal while breaking both of his arms, steal his key back from her and let her stay there for a few days before he rescues her.

Comment

Jor-El should have popped out and turned her into a Chloe-sicle or a Chloe-pop like he did to Clark in Blue/Gemini.

Comment

Sending Davis to the Zone instead of the future sounds good to me. For one thing, Davis could steal a Legion Ring and put it on since Clark may or may not have tried splitting DD from Davis already, and in the Zone there's no way of escaping unless Davis stole a sample of Clarks blood, and Clark wouldn't possibly be stupid enough to wanna go back there.

Comment

If Clark had any idea things would turn out the way they did...............he should have sent Davis and Chloe to the PZ.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎