No announcement yet.

Who wants a super cat fight? Lana vs Emily

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants a super cat fight? Lana vs Emily

Since Lana has super powers, I always wondered what she is going to do?

Personally, I think that she should have a super cat fight with her childhood friend clone first. (Accelerate [season 2] & Forsaken [season 3])

Lana Lang with her Prometheus (nanotech/alien DNA) power of super strength, super speed, invulnerability, kryptonite absorption vesus Emily Dinsmore with her genetic cloned meteor powers of Super speed, Super strength and Intangibility.

It's a real hard one to think who win. Very even.

Lana's invulnerability vs Emily's intangibility is an interesting power match up as well as Lana's kryptonite absorption vs Emily's Kryptonite based genetics.

So what do you think? Who will win?

Personally I think that Lana's kryptonite absorption powers will eventually stabilized Emily's moral center if given enough time to act. But it's a real tricky fight up if you ask me and Lana's martial arts background may be useful but intangibility hard to fight against.

Lana could be the clone's salvation and Emily may only get her moral center from being in Lana's presence.

I sort of wonder if having kryptonite absorption will help meteor infected people as well but Emily is a meteor based clone instead.

I think it is a pity we'll never get to see this fight. Because that would be awesome, in a truly warped sort of way.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎