Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 6 Spoilers (NO SERIES FINALE SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if Jack does indeed die, it better be memorable.

Comment

out of all the deaths so far i think charlies was most memorable and ekos was most brutal.

Comment

Damon & Carlton said in a recent interview that by the end of the final episode, we'll know what the smoke monster really is, what's important about the statue, and who the Adam & Eve from the cave are.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
          Damon & Carlton said in a recent interview that by the end of the final episode, we'll know what the smoke monster really is, what's important about the statue, and who the Adam & Eve from the cave are.
          I think the Adam and Eve from the are a future Aaron and Ji-Yeon. But If Jack does die, his death should be memorable as like Charlie or even more memorable than Charlie's.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
            i knew about the smoke monster but didnt know there was anything special about the statue other then it was a statue. ive been thinking about the adam and eve thing and if that would be braught up agian or if it was just a radnom thing forgotten.

ya i was wondering if it could be aaron and ji yoen. maybe they come to the island in the future but get transfered to the begining of the island and maybe they are the parents of jacob although jacob isnt asian looking and the asian gene is like really strong and would outwiegh the white gene.

wonder if boone would come back as the vessel of black shirt if locke becomes the vessel for jacob. would be intresting to see if jacob and black shirt were once partners and turned and how locke and boone were partners until locke got boone killed.

Comment

im wondering if we will find why jacob needed a leader to begin with. couldnt he have just been the leader?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                i knew about the smoke monster but didnt know there was anything special about the statue other then it was a statue. ive been thinking about the adam and eve thing and if that would be braught up agian or if it was just a radnom thing forgotten.

ya i was wondering if it could be aaron and ji yoen. maybe they come to the island in the future but get transfered to the begining of the island and maybe they are the parents of jacob although jacob isnt asian looking and the asian gene is like really strong and would outwiegh the white gene.

wonder if boone would come back as the vessel of black shirt if locke becomes the vessel for jacob. would be intresting to see if jacob and black shirt were once partners and turned and how locke and boone were partners until locke got boone killed.
                Well no, you see if Aaron and Ji-Yeon were to have a child in the future. Their genes would be mixed. The kid would have black hair with maybe blue eyes.

Type Liz Cho, ABC on the internet. A daughter of Aaron and Ji-Yeon would look like her.

Comment

ya but he would still look more asian. but hey its tv you never know lol. would be intresting to see how it plays out and if they are adam and even it could be likely they are jacobs parents or something. i just wonder how they got to the cave to begin with and how they could die but jacob couldnt unless its like the first child born on the ialsnd gets all the power and since neither of them have been bornon the islandthey are just mortals. ouch my head hurts lol.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    ya but he would still look more asian. but hey its tv you never know lol. would be intresting to see how it plays out and if they are adam and even it could be likely they are jacobs parents or something. i just wonder how they got to the cave to begin with and how they could die but jacob couldnt unless its like the first child born on the ialsnd gets all the power and since neither of them have been bornon the islandthey are just mortals. ouch my head hurts lol.
                    Not more Asian, part Asian. I think the kid would look a bit Caucasian around the eyes and facial features with a bit of Asian thrown in there.

Comment

Emile de Ravin is confirmed as a season 6 regular. Carlton Cuse teased that the most interesting part will be how they bring her back. Two theories have risen since then: One has Juliet hitting Jughead which creates an alternate reality where Claire is not dead or undead. Another theory has her as black shirt and part of season 6 will be wondering who exactly is really dead and who is alive. None of these are confirmed mind you, just what's going around online. Personally, I like the first idea. It could really be interesting and a way to bring back some of the old regulars and not make them flashback or ghost.

Comment

intresting that would be cool to see how its played out

Comment

Yeah but you can't bring back Boone, he's been turned into a vampire if you what I MEAN.

Comment

I missed some of the show. How exactly did Claire die?

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                              I missed some of the show. How exactly did Claire die?
                              she didnt well maybe she did she just vanished. we saw her get crushed but a house when keamy blew up darhmaville and sawyer pulled her out and she was fine and then they were in the jungle and all ove a sudden something happened and they went to find claire and found aaron on the ground then we saw her when locke went to jacobs cabin and saw her and christian in there. we dont know what exactly happened when she left aaron behind or if she died somewhere. perhaps next season we will see a flashback to what happened between leaving aaron behind and going to jacobs cabin. chances are when we see her come back next season we will get a clair centric episode.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kryptonian250
                              Yeah but you can't bring back Boone, he's been turned into a vampire if you what I MEAN.
                              ya i was sayig that before. he could always show up agian for one episode i guess if need be. a 5 minute cameo wouldnt do much harm it will be a few hours worth of filming and he gets on aplane and goes home.
                              Last edited by superhippie2000; 06-05-2009, 12:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Just because you're on another show doesn't mean you can't make an apperance on another show. Um, Elizabeth Mitchell anyone? She was on Lost this whole season and still found time to film a pilot for V.

That being said, Dominic Monghan (AKA Charlie) is going to get a spot on Grey's Anatomy next season. Again, it's another ABC show so if the writers want him back, I don't think it'll be a problem. Same with Elizabeth Mitchell. Boone might be a little trickier because it's another network, but if they really want him back and he wants to come back, it shouldn't be a problem. Personally, I'm more interested in Michael and Mr. Eko making a return. Mr. Eko probably not, but I wish there was a way for one more Michael (as a ghost maybe?) and Walt scene for closure. It's possible since Harold Perrineau did say he would be interested in making a return if needed.

Also there's a rumor that Jack will die in the final episode. When asked, Carlton Cuse neither confirmed or denied the rumor.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎