Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 6 Spoilers (NO SERIES FINALE SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 6 Spoilers (NO SERIES FINALE SPOILERS)

well here is some info about the last season.

- Damon [Lindelof] said that when the show ends, "All of the character resolutions will be very defined. There is going to be no cut to black. The show for me and Carlton Cuse and J.J. Abrams and all the people writing it-it's not about the Island. The Island is where it takes place. It's about this group of people who crashed on the Island on Sept. 22, 2004 and how they influenced the history of the Island in some ways and had a very significant and pivotal role to play there. You're going to see that role play out, and their fates will all be resolved by the end of the series- that's the story that we're telling. In terms of every little bit of minutiae about the Island itself...There will be questions left unanswered after the show ends." Libby's story will not be wrapped up on the show. Said Damon, "I have learned that if you kill someone off the show, they are less likely to cooperate with you." Basically, Cynthia Watros is busy until further notice, and they can't explain Libby without her, at least not in any way that shows her story rather than annoyingly tells her story. What's the takeaway for us fans? Next time you've got Damon cornered, don't waste your breath asking about Libby. Instead, bust his chops about another very important blonde: Claire! Where is that little minx, anyway?

thats good they have an ending and it will end and no what the heck stuff. im guessing the cut to black might be a nod to the soprano finale. i never watched the show but from what ive heard that just kind of went to black and left you not knowing anyones fate.

i think it sucks that libbys story wont be told. but im glad they are saying what they wont be summed up in the show. atleast we wont be confused at the end. hopefully they can give us something somewhere about libby like a quick blurb by a character saying libby was nutty and a con artist or something. would be nice if they did something like have hurley find out her information at the mental hospital or something. like one of his dead buddies can say hey remember libby well go read her file or something. i dont know lol.

wonder if that means no claire ever agian or we wont get much on claire but it will be summed up a bit

i hope we learn about the important island stuff. perhaps we will learn most of the stuff but maybe not why the island has magnetic energy or why the island can time travel and what the wheel was for and what the writtings in the temple are. i do hope they answer where the island was from what the statue is and major stuff like that.

they better sum up smokey and richard tho or ill be a sad panda.

Claire will be back in season 6. She signed the contract last year that made her not a regular this season, but a regular next year.

Comment

o ok thats good she will be back.

Comment

well we have a bunch of new questions to ask for the last season.

what happened when juiliet made the bomb go boom?
        what is jacob and why is he like the own of the island?
        why did blackshirt need a loophole to kill jacob?
        who is fake locke?
        who are the flight 316 people and how do they know so much about richard?
        whats in the guitar case?
        why does smokey want fake locke to kill jacob?
        why doesnt jacob age?
        wheres claire?
        are bernard and rose going tolive in a little hut for the rest of their lives?
        why did jacob visit people in different time frames and why did he give something and touch each of them?
        why is hurley so special?
        what damaged the statue?
        assuming that ship jacob saw was the black rock why was he expecting it and who is on it?
        who was in jacobs cabin who asked locke for help?
        whats so important about children?
        is chen/candle still alive?
        what are the other group of others doing?
        why do pregnant women die?
        do the others know why they are others are do they just live in a cult created by jacob and do as they are told and dont ask questions?

Comment

Not answers but just my thoughts:
          -Fake Locke=Black shirt
          -The 316 people are perhaps former people on the island followers of Jacob
          -Not sure that smokey had anything to do with fake Locke
          -Pregnant woman die due to the radiation the bomb gave off in the incident

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

We're getting season six spoilers already!!

Kristen has confirmed that Elizabeth Mitchell will appear in Lost's last season. No word if that means she'll be a regular or just guest star every now and then.
          Last edited by Tabularasa; 05-14-2009, 03:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

sounds logical

fake locke is most likely black shirt just how that happened we need to find out but hey it does make more sense the locke would tell richard to tell himself that he has to die and bring everyone back although bringing everyone back still might not make sense.

ya im thinking maybe flight 316 people could of been jacobs "others" back in theday and they are old too.

ya the radiation thing could be the cause which is why richard told ellie to get away since she was pregnant. plus also why women didnt die previously. but what about the french woman and claire?

think EM is going to be on another show so i guess maybe a guest star.

Comment

I think the difference with Danielle & Claire vs. the others are that they were pregnant before they came to the island where the others got pregnant on the island.

Comment

guess that could be true. but what about sun and jins kid? unless jacobs touch did something to protect certian people.

Comment

New spoilers

-Damon & Carlton confirmed that we will find out more information about Dharma in season 6

-at a golf tournament, Terry O'Quinn confirmed that as far as he knows, John Locke is dead. However, he will remain as a regular in season 6 to play black shirt/anti-Jacob.

The fact that he's staying on to play black shirt seems to me that Jack and co aren't going to 2004 but may just end up reuniting with Ben, Sun, & Frank in 2007.

Comment

Here are just some rumors about next season's cast:

-Returning regular members will be Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke (or anti-Jacob), Jin, Hurley, Sun, Miles, and Ben.

-Coming back into rotation as a series regular is scheduled to be Emile de Ravin (Claire) she signed a contract after season 4. The deal was that she would not appear as a regular in season 5, but she would be commited to being a regular for season 6.

-Heavy rumors say that Nestor Carbonell is currently working a deal that would make him a series regular for season 6. It was orignally thought that he would join the cast as a regular in season 5, but the writers later decided not to have him in every episode

-Illana may join the cast as a regular

-Desmond may be bumped down to a guest role or he may return as a regular. There was supposed to be a storyline this season that brought Desmond back to the island, but it was scrapped. This could be for several reasons. One, the writers felt there was too much going on and want to leave that storyline for season 6. Two, maybe the writers are hearing the fans who jut want Desmond and Penny to have a happy ending. Three, it could be due to Henry Ian Cusick's public woes. It was reported a few weeks ago that he was accused of sexually harassing an employee of ABC shortly before she was fired. And four, it could be they're done with Desmond because Sonya Wagner (Penny) is going to be a regular on ABC's Flash-Foreward.

-There's also talks that Frank and Whitmore may also come on as regulars, but it's probable that they'll just stay as guest stars

-There's also already talks with Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet) and Mark Pellingro (Jacob) to make guest apperances.

-There also seems to be heavy rumors that the show creators are trying to get past cast members like Boone, Shannon, Eko, and Charlie to make apperances in the final season. We already know from last year that Dominic Monghan (Charlie) is very interested in making at least one more apperance before the show ends.

Comment

so sayid wont be a regular? ccould that mean he will die early next season from the gun wound?

everything sounds good. cant wait to find out what happens.

guess if jacob makes guest appearnces it could mean he is dead. of course just cause someones a guest start only means they wont be in every episode. they could be in half of them.

i hope richard becames a main character he rules.

will be nice to see some old characters return.

Comment

Lol, my bad. I thought I put Sayid in there. Yeah, as far as I know Sayid is coming back. Maggie Grace (Shannon) was supposed to be one of the people Jacob visited, but it was cut from the script and never filmed.

Comment

o ok lol im like ummm sayid where is he lol.

oh he was? doesnt seem to have ment anything since she died in season 2 and hasnt been seen since unless she has a role in season 6 thats important. i would have liked to have seen him visit charlie or something since charlie, while dead, played a big part in the current events.

Comment

If I recall, it had something to do with showing that Jacob knew that she would die on the island. It was replaced with the scene of Jacob and Sayid when Nadia died. There was also a rumor about a scene between Jacob and Desmond which had Desmond wanting to quit the race around the world and Jacob persuaded him to continue which led to him coming to the island. The Desmond scene never got into a draft of the script, but I know Shannon was in at least the first draft. A lot of people thought she was just coming back to promote the release of Taken on DVD. For whatever reason, it was cut. Funny enough, Shannon is the only person from the pilot who has not made another apperance since her death.

Comment

the desmond thing would of made sense since desmond braught everyone to the island so to speak.

im wondering did ben lie to sayid about nadia dying because of widmore? cause the jacob scene seemed like it was an accident and jacob pulled sayid back so he wouldnt die because he was needed and nadia just didnt stop walking. or maybe jacob set it up cause if nadia didnt die then sayid would have no reason to go back.

i hope we learn if widmore met jacob and ben was truely the one who never met jacob or if widmore was just like ben.

also who was the leader before widmore? if that was the black rock we saw in the finale which was in the late 1800's could black shirt have been the leader and when he "died" or whatever then maybe if richard was on that boat he could of been the leader till widmore was chosen? maybe the previous leader gets immortality and becomes an adivsor to the new leader but if the leader shames the island they are sent away and a new leader is chosen. ouch this hurts my head lol

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎