Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something's not right: Oliver jumps into bed after stealing black-k?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrayvision
    I thought something was very wrong after seeing Green Arrow break into the vault & having plenty of time to leave, but instead just get into bed naked with Tess. I can't be the only one who thought this. Why would he risk everything he did by getting the black-k to just jump into bed with Tess when he could have easily shot down anyone in his way with an arrow? There's no way I buy that. I'm really starting to think that my theory is true and that there are currently 2 Olivers---the real one & Lex. I'd say the real one was the one in bed while Lex was the one who stole the black-k. He knew exactly where to get it (where the vault was).

I posted a theory after seeing Requiem that I refined after seeing Hex:

Post your wildest theories, speculation, musings about what's going to happen on the show. ALL threads containing spoilers must be marked with the word SPOILER in the subject line.

I think Lex met with Zatanna's father (John Zatara) before he died and forced him to change his body to look like Oliver's (like Zatanna did to Chloe's body in Hex to make her look like Lois) or else he would kill Zatanna. So John Zatara complied & called Zatanna to say goodbye because he knew what would happen next. Lex then killed him shortly thereafter and stole his spellbook (or at least bought it on auction like Zatanna said). This is my theory on how I think there are 2 Olivers now & how Lex is parading around as one of them.

I think a switch was made sometime in Requiem and the real Lex killed a Lex clone he had set up in the truck. Meaning the real Lex as an Oliver lookalike is the one with the green-k ring and killed a clone of his to make everyone think Lex Luthor is dead. This would be a very evil mastermind plan fitting of Lex, and as a result he would learn about Oliver being the Green Arrow (just like he knows Clark's secret). He is also getting Clark to distrust him and is learning more & more about Clark's secrets, powers, and origins.

I think the real Injustice here is the tarnishing Lex is doing to the real Oliver Queen. He would be working with Clark now to help him rid Doomsday and will turn on him soon after.

I think a clear indicator that my theory is true is if we see "Oliver" show up next week or in an upcoming episode, and kill Tess. That would beyond the shadow of any doubt prove that any Oliver killing Tess is certain to be Lex getting his revenge.

I hope I'm right, as this would be the most evil, twisted plan Lex has ever had & be worthy of the true iconic Lex Luthor. It would also tie him to Zatanna and explain why he bought the spellbook and explain Ollie's behavior as Lex's.
    Did they take Oliver to the hospital after the explosion and if so, did anyone notice his strange choice in clothing? Did they give him the black K back? Well he gave it to Clark in the end but it sure seems like Oliver had a lot of "splainin to do" (Ricky Ricardo jargon)

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
      Yeah, I get what you're saying. These writers probably have to please some sexual initiative the network has forced them to adhere to, especially with Dawn Ostroff's goals. I heard that Al/Miles were forced into doing Thirst in season 5. It's a shame if the network has gained so much control of Smallville. I could easily understand why DC won't allow Batman to ever be on this or any show.
      I don't think that's the point. I think it's the writers attempting to blend Oliver Queen's character into a more billionaire playboy persona of the Bruce Wayne sort. It is more simple and realistic than how you view it: Oliver is just a playboy and is naturally horny for Tess- just to put it out there haha. He still has feelings for Tess. Also, he wants Tess to think he is this persona which isn't a bad idea in order to divert any suspicion of him being GA. Like Bruce Wayne, what better way to lead ppl away then to run conglomerates, spend money lavishly, and think you can woo any women. There isn't any sex initiative lol...although you're not completely off: people know that sex sells and sexy scenes call for more entertainment. But that wasn't anywhere near the caliber of previous scenes. The idea here is to entertain. But this is already completely off subject and oversimplified. The true idea was to stay consistent with Oliver's seducing Tess. Remember- superheroes lead dual identities- they aren't just 24/7 heroes.
      Last edited by j-kent; 05-13-2009, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 27CDruid
        Whiping someone into the air is much less taxing than slowly lifting them in a vertical collection. He may have had the benefit of momentum. Plus its 135lbs.
        It reminds me of the scene in The Dark Knight where Batman bent the metal tip of a gun with the help of a miniature device. Oliver could have had some type of harness strapped to his GA costume that makes it easier to lift people without as much effort.

Comment

Jumping into bed after stealing the Black K??????????? It was a good cover, Tess had just told him to keep his cork in his pants, she believed it was all about her........and feel right for it!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes he reminds me.........Of ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎