Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something's not right: Oliver jumps into bed after stealing black-k?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something's not right: Oliver jumps into bed after stealing black-k?

I thought something was very wrong after seeing Green Arrow break into the vault & having plenty of time to leave, but instead just get into bed naked with Tess. I can't be the only one who thought this. Why would he risk everything he did by getting the black-k to just jump into bed with Tess when he could have easily shot down anyone in his way with an arrow? There's no way I buy that. I'm really starting to think that my theory is true and that there are currently 2 Olivers---the real one & Lex. I'd say the real one was the one in bed while Lex was the one who stole the black-k. He knew exactly where to get it (where the vault was).

I posted a theory after seeing Requiem that I refined after seeing Hex:

Post your wildest theories, speculation, musings about what's going to happen on the show. ALL threads containing spoilers must be marked with the word SPOILER in the subject line.

I think Lex met with Zatanna's father (John Zatara) before he died and forced him to change his body to look like Oliver's (like Zatanna did to Chloe's body in Hex to make her look like Lois) or else he would kill Zatanna. So John Zatara complied & called Zatanna to say goodbye because he knew what would happen next. Lex then killed him shortly thereafter and stole his spellbook (or at least bought it on auction like Zatanna said). This is my theory on how I think there are 2 Olivers now & how Lex is parading around as one of them.

I think a switch was made sometime in Requiem and the real Lex killed a Lex clone he had set up in the truck. Meaning the real Lex as an Oliver lookalike is the one with the green-k ring and killed a clone of his to make everyone think Lex Luthor is dead. This would be a very evil mastermind plan fitting of Lex, and as a result he would learn about Oliver being the Green Arrow (just like he knows Clark's secret). He is also getting Clark to distrust him and is learning more & more about Clark's secrets, powers, and origins.

I think the real Injustice here is the tarnishing Lex is doing to the real Oliver Queen. He would be working with Clark now to help him rid Doomsday and will turn on him soon after.

I think a clear indicator that my theory is true is if we see "Oliver" show up next week or in an upcoming episode, and kill Tess. That would beyond the shadow of any doubt prove that any Oliver killing Tess is certain to be Lex getting his revenge.

I hope I'm right, as this would be the most evil, twisted plan Lex has ever had & be worthy of the true iconic Lex Luthor. It would also tie him to Zatanna and explain why he bought the spellbook and explain Ollie's behavior as Lex's.

he couldn't get out the hallway and he might have chosen not to risk the window. I don't know about lex looking like oliver.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
      I thought something was very wrong after seeing Green Arrow break into the vault & having plenty of time to leave, but instead just get into bed naked with Tess. I can't be the only one who thought this. Why would he risk everything he did by getting the black-k to just jump into bed with Tess when he could have easily shot down anyone in his way with an arrow? There's no way I buy that. I'm really starting to think that my theory is true and that there are currently 2 Olivers---the real one & Lex. I'd say the real one was the one in bed while Lex was the one who stole the black-k. He knew exactly where to get it (where the vault was).

I posted a theory after seeing Requiem that I refined after seeing Hex:

Post your wildest theories, speculation, musings about what's going to happen on the show. ALL threads containing spoilers must be marked with the word SPOILER in the subject line.

I think Lex met with Zatanna's father (John Zatara) before he died and forced him to change his body to look like Oliver's (like Zatanna did to Chloe's body in Hex to make her look like Lois) or else he would kill Zatanna. So John Zatara complied & called Zatanna to say goodbye because he knew what would happen next. Lex then killed him shortly thereafter and stole his spellbook (or at least bought it on auction like Zatanna said). This is my theory on how I think there are 2 Olivers now & how Lex is parading around as one of them.

I think a switch was made sometime in Requiem and the real Lex killed a Lex clone he had set up in the truck. Meaning the real Lex as an Oliver lookalike is the one with the green-k ring and killed a clone of his to make everyone think Lex Luthor is dead. This would be a very evil mastermind plan fitting of Lex, and as a result he would learn about Oliver being the Green Arrow (just like he knows Clark's secret). He is also getting Clark to distrust him and is learning more & more about Clark's secrets, powers, and origins.

I think the real Injustice here is the tarnishing Lex is doing to the real Oliver Queen. He would be working with Clark now to help him rid Doomsday and will turn on him soon after.

I think a clear indicator that my theory is true is if we see "Oliver" show up next week or in an upcoming episode, and kill Tess. That would beyond the shadow of any doubt prove that any Oliver killing Tess is certain to be Lex getting his revenge.

I hope I'm right, as this would be the most evil, twisted plan Lex has ever had & be worthy of the true iconic Lex Luthor. It would also tie him to Zatanna and explain why he bought the spellbook and explain Ollie's behavior as Lex's.
      How can you explain the oliver clone to possess the same skills of green arrow. A clone would not possess those.

Comment

Why would he risk everything he did by getting the black-k to just jump into bed with Tess when he could have easily shot down anyone in his way with an arrow?
        Because he is Oliver. He heard Tess coming and his brain switches right to nookie patrol mode. Its not the first time he has acted like a moron and it sure won't be the last. Honestly, i would have been very surprised if he had have thought logically and got straight out!

Comment

Tollie!

Comment

man ur still on about this theory?? Man the whole krypto ring really mislead people!

Comment

I think a clear indicator that my theory is true is if we see "Oliver" show up next week or in an upcoming episode, and kill Tess.
              Whats the bet this doesnt happen?

Just cant get over how dumb this is.

Comment

There is only one Oliver. Oliver would've seen "Lex" coming out of the vault.

Comment

that scene rocks- I just LOVE Ollie- that was very funny!!!!!!)))))

Comment

I don't think Oliver is Lex..No, wait. I don't think that there's a second Oliver who is really Lex. Is it impossible that Oliver jumped into bed because deep down he has feelings for Tess? (also indicated by the way he carried her out of the office when she was held captive by the Injustice Leaguers, the scene deliberately in slow motion) Or maybe, Oliver simply didn't have time to escape. Tess would hear someone leave and the first thing she'd do? Check the vault to see if sth is missing.

Comment

He couldnt get out of the room quick enough thats why he jumped into bed, if he wanted to kill her why did he rescue her from the freaks just after and carry her out of the Manor?

this theory is utter rubbish

Comment

I think xrayvision may be onto something here. Rewatch the scene between Ollie and Clark at the beginning of the ep. When Clark says "We need the help of Lex Luthor," Ollie gets all fidget and nervous. And he walks right over to the bowl of lemons and sips on a Perrier in a very MRish way. Ollie has been doing these Lex-type mannerisms here and there ever since Lex blew up. Especially at the end of Requiem when he was fingering the kryptonite ring.

But on the other hand, it's hard to buy. I mean, I can't believe there are 2 ollies around. And I can't believe that Lex would play GA. So I don't know.

Comment

Heh, the writers aren't that clever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bangmango
                            Whats the bet this doesnt happen?

Just cant get over how dumb this is.

To me what's beyond retarded is Ollie getting into bed when he can easily shoot anyone in his way---like he did to Tess in Bloodline when he stole that generator device for Chloe.

As for Lex not possessing Ollie's skills, maybe he has some type of contact lenses on that tell him precisely where to aim & are somehow calibrated with the bow. As a matter of fact, didn't we see earlier in an episode that Ollie's shades have a targeting mechanism? I could have sworn they showed that.

The Oliver we saw in bed could have been there for a while. It doesn't make a lick of sense why Oliver would try to hook up with Tess at that precise moment. His primary reason to deal with Tess earlier was to get her fingerprints on the wine bottle. There was nothing productive to his plan of stealing the black-k by jumping into bed with her. Nothing. What would make sense is the real Oliver not being aware of "Lexiver"'s advances on Tess (to get her fingerprints) and then jumped into bed with her.

Something just isn't right. If anyone could turn Lex into another Oliver it was Zatanna's father. He did buy/steal the spellbook. Also, it makes perfect sense why Lex would kill him after transforming him (he wouldn't want anyone knowing he's camouflaged as Oliver). And Lex isn't dumb enough to let himself get blown up. Clark in Odyssey told Oliver that since he (Clark) escaped the collapsing Fortress without his powers, then so did Lex (which is why nobody could find him). Oliver even said that nothing alive was found in the region. There are huge clues that are being ignored. Tess'/Regan's men were there for a month & found nothing. They were still searching for Lex in Odyssey and Regan even injected Ollie with that serum from Chloe's mom to find Lex. Then all of a sudden, Regan has Lex in his possession in Power (or whatever episode that was)? I don't think so. How the hell could Lex as a vegetable get out on his own (as seen by Regan/Tess not being able to find him & everything else in Odyssey) but then suddenly turn up being cared for by Regan's men? I'm saying Lex set a clone of himself up with Regan because he has a master plan. He fooled Regan & Tess with it. Anything else doesn't make sense and would be a huge contradiction to everything they revealed in Odyssey.
                            Last edited by xrayvision; 05-08-2009, 01:15 PM.

Comment

To me what's beyond retarded is Ollie getting into bed when he can easily shoot anyone in his way---like he did to Tess in Bloodline when he stole that generator device for Chloe.
                              The Oliver we saw in bed could have been there for a while. It doesn't make a lick of sense why Oliver would try to hook up with Tess at that precise moment.
                              He wasn't in Tess's incredibly sensual bedroom in bloodline. Ollie enjoys the company of pretty females. He probably seen the risk adequate in his own idiotic way. Why knock Tess and her security team down when you can bow chika wow wow outta there?

His primary reason to deal with Tess earlier was to get her fingerprints on the wine bottle.
                              Oliver mixes business with pleasure. Do you think if things had have progressed he would have turned her down just to steal the black K?

There was nothing productive to his plan of stealing the black-k by jumping into bed with her. Nothing.
                              The plan comes second, the little lad downstairs comes first! Everything is productive.... or should i say reproductive?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎