No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Darkside

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrayvision
    Next season will be an entirely different animal. There's no way Sam & Dean are ever riding together in the Impala again.
    I've been wondering about this. One of the great things about SPN is that even when the main story isn't pushed much, we usually get some great filler (dont mean that as disrespect) due to some quality Sam and Dean action. I'm just really curious to see how all that changes if this year goes the way it seams to be going

Comment

I actually miss those type of episodes, especially like the ones we got in season 1. And Croatoan--what may be my favorite episode of the series.

When will you show us some followup stuff with that Croatoan demon Kripke...when!!!?!?!

Comment

I agree. I can't picture Sammy and Dean riding in the Impala together for a long time after this....

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          Yeah, as much as I hate it, it makes sense. This is definitely Sam's destiny given his actions and being cursed by Azazel as an infant. And I highly doubt there's any redemption for him after this. Sam will go & stay in hell unlike Dean & John.
          I don't think Dean would let Sam go to Hell. Even if he's angry, he wouldn't leave sam there without trying to help him.

Comment

Dean won't have a choice in the matter unless he somehow takes Sam's place in hell. By doing what Sam is doing and being that stupid to trust a demon over his own brother, Sam is definitely making his own choice.

Comment

I can sort of see Sam's point of view even though i know that Dean is on the right path, which is ironic;

in case any of you forgot, Dean spent 10 years carving up peopls intestines and genetals with rusty knives, i just dont see how Dean is supposed to be whiter than white but if he is all the angels have then so be it.

Comment

The whole Sam/Dean dynamic is filled with irony. In the beginning, Sam wanted nothing to do with Hunting and believed fully in angels. Dean on the other hand, was all about hunting YED and getting revenge which is exactly what Sam is trying to achieve with WED. Now, Dean submitted his body, soul, and will to God and the angels which he previously didn't believe in at all. A short Four Months was enough to turn Sam to the dark side, while Dean lasted 30 YEARS in HELL, and rose again to be a force for good, not evil.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎