• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndiGirl
    "keep your cork in your pants"
    This one. MADE OF WIN.

Comment

So many quotes in this episode!

Tess:"You're taking the open door policy too liberally"
      Clark:"When you ambushed me in my barn and accused me of being an alien Jesus, we have dropped any formalities"

Clark:"we need to kill Davis Bloome"

Clark:"Black Kryptonite"

Tess: "There's little that doesn't turn you on" (to Oliver)
      Tess: “I still wanna save the planet...It’s just some of the people that I could do without”
      Tess #3: "Keep your cork in your pants"
      Tess (again): "Where the hell are your pants?!"

Orb: "...to save KANDOR!"

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Mercy
        I was a bit confused by this. I remember in one of the previous episodes someone mentioned Kandor...is that a city or the official name of the planet Krypton? Is it a totally different place?

Kandor is a city on Krypton. It's where Kara lived. Sometimes it has been the capital of Krypton. Brainiac shrunk it down and had it stored in a bottle, though I don't know how Smallville do it. But regardless of it's current "size" it seems Smallville wants to bring the city to the forefront of the mythology next season. Perhaps this means we will get another Kara episode? She is after all out in space on a mission to find it.
        Last edited by cksidekick; 05-08-2009, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-El
          Orb: Is Kal-El ready to fulfull the prophecy?
          Tess: I did as you asked. The crystal has been destroyed.
          Orb: Then you shall be the savior of Kandor.
          Was that in the last scene, cos cursed that I am, I missed the last scene again! Anyone care to help in regards to that?

Comment

Favorite Injustice Quotes:

1) Oliver Queen & Clark Kent:

Oliver Queen (to Clark): Look, we don't see eye to eye on everything and that's no secret, Clark. We're still on the same side.

Clark (to Oliver Queen): No, we're not. My responisbility is to do what's right. Like it or not, we stand for something. We set an example for others to follow. And if we don't, we're no better than the people we fight.

Oliver: I'm not your enemy, Clark.

Clark (sighs): Then who are you?

2) Clark finds out that Tess destroys the crystal that belongs to Clark.

Clark (to Tess Mercer): This isn't your battle.

Tess Mercer (to Clark): So you admit that it's yours. Clark, don't you see that I'm doing this all for you (destroyed the crystal so that Clark can fight Doomsday).

Clark: For me?

Tess: Yes!

Clark: You're so delusional, you put together a small army to make some fictional prophecy come true.

Tess Mercer: Clark, the mark of a true hero is someone who's willing to sacrifice his own personal morality to help keep the world safe.

Clark: No one has the right to choose who lives and who dies. I was beginning to think you were different from Lex. I was wrong.

Tess: The difference... is that he turned his back on you. (Clark turns around and looks at Tess). But I still believe. I understand that if everyone was more like you, the world would be a better place. But the truth is, that's out of your hands now. You can't avoid your fate.

Clark: Lex did teach me one thing. The word "fate" is used by people who've lost sight of who they are. Why are you so determined to see Davis Bloome die?

Tess: That's simple, Clark. The entire civilization's survival depends on it.
            Last edited by tibbit78; 05-08-2009, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Best. Quote. Ever.

Keep the cork...in your pants!!!

HILARIOUS!!!

~H

Comment

Originally posted by umm
                Was that in the last scene, cos cursed that I am, I missed the last scene again! Anyone care to help in regards to that?
                Yeah, it is the last scene of the episode as the purple orb talks to Tess. He tells her she'll become Kandor's savior because she destroyed the Phantom Zone crystal. The globe hovers in the air and grows bigger and it envelops around Tess.

Comment

Clark: "I'm at the corner of Marshall and Beeman."

Two of Smallville's best directors James Marshall and Greg Beeman (along with Tom Welling). Of course, Greg Beeman has moved on.

Comment

Clark, "Chloe?" When Clark said Chloe that last time before "Chloe" died was so sweet, my heartache for him to see his bestfriend "die".

Comment

My 2 Favs Are,
                      (Tess To Ollie- Keep You're Cork In Your Pants.
                      (Tess To Ollie Again)- Where The Hell Are You're Pants?

Comment

1. Plastique to Clark: Last time you helped you gave me a one-way ticket to Belle Reeve!
                        LOL

2. Plastique to Clark: Nobody can hurt you cuz you're some kinda superfreak

I laugh every time I hear this line. Its the way she says "superfreak". And its a new spin on clark's powers.

Clark: my responsibility is to do what's right. like it or not, we stand for something. we set an example for others to follow and if we don't then we're no better than the people we fight.
                        Oliver: I'm not your enemy, Clark.
                        Clark: Then who are you?

That whole scene really touched me. I never before cared about the whole killing issue but for some reason during this scene I really bought into it Clark's speel. I was literally clapping for him when he stood up to Oliver. I dont know why this time was different from all the other times Clark spoke about preserving life but I get it now. And he's right. Clark and Oliver are the heroes. They're supposed to be different, in a good way. Killing should not be an option.
                        Last edited by SVfan87; 05-09-2009, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BWOracle
                          Clark: "I'm at the corner of Marshall and Beeman."

Two of Smallville's best directors James Marshall and Greg Beeman (along with Tom Welling). Of course, Greg Beeman has moved on.
                          I thought I was the only one who caught that! Yeah, I had to rewind (did they just say what I think they said?!) and then I laughed. Marshall and Beeman have now been immortalized on the show. Bet Beeman about busted!

Comment

Originally posted by cksidekick
                            Clark: "I guess I assumed since you ambushed me in my barn and accused me of being an Alien Jesus we have dropped any formalities." Perfect!
                            Definitely my favorite line in the episode.

Comment

(Tess to Oliver) "Keep your cork in your pants."

Comment

Clark:" We need to kill Davis Bloome "
                                Man in the Orb:" Is Kal - El ready to fulfill his destint?"
                                Tess:" I did what you ask i destroy the crystal"
                                Man:" Then you shall be the savior fof Kandor "
                                Tess:" We both know that Davis Bloome isnt human is a beast "
                                Clark:" Why are you so determine to kill Davis Bloome? "
                                Tess:" An entire civilization depens on it "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎