No announcement yet.

Why Hasn't Chloe Done Davis Yet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Hasn't Chloe Done Davis Yet?

The attraction has been there since the day they met. Chloe has even gotten divorced! What is holding her back!

It it were me, I so would have done him already!

Because while there may be a bit of physical attraction, the fact that he's a murderer with a creepy obsession for her and a monstrous alter-ego that wants to destroy the world is a major turn off.

Comment

and don't forget : first of all he is here to kill Clark. Many things against him, don't you think ?

Comment

I don't think Chloes had her bell rung since before the wedding. Once she's as frustrated as Lois seems to be, there could be fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by MaleMan
          The attraction has been there since the day they met. Chloe has even gotten divorced! What is holding her back!

Maybe because the man killed 50 people? Maybe because the memory of the dismebered body she threw in the dumpster an episode ago turns her off?

Comment

how do you know she hasn't?!?!

Comment

I don't think Chloe would survive getting MOD EDIT by Doomsday. If Clark is afraid of ever doing that with someone who has no powers because of killing them, then surely Davis would kill a girl if doing that causes him to go DD.
              Last edited by Atomic girl; 09-06-2009, 09:35 PM. Reason: too vulgar

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                I don't think Chloe would survive getting MOD EDIT by Doomsday. If Clark is afraid of ever doing that with someone who has no powers because of killing them, then surely Davis would kill a girl if doing that causes him to go DD.
                For some reason I find this scenario hillarious. I might need therapy.
                Last edited by Atomic girl; 09-06-2009, 09:36 PM.

Comment

haha I know huh? Lol the tension is just getting better & better. But with everything happening so quickly I doubt they have the chance, but you never know she may have when they ran off together lol only in my twisted head bwauh hahaha hahahaha

Comment

I'd probably have to ask Doomsday if I could borrow one of his knuckle bones so I can poke both my eyes out before such a scene airs.

Comment

^^awww no fun lol

Comment

knucklebones? You can ask doomsday for em when the split goes down yeah.

then the scene! *rubs hands*

Yeah, I know monstercakes but I'd so go for it with Chloe and Davis. the chemistry is insane. And I love the relationship. not healthy to keep it all pent up.

Comment

^^I know if it builds up it's just asking for a hot scene like we got but I really would love another scene like that but for real this time

Comment

Originally posted by MaleMan

Sheer willpower!!

Comment

After we saw her little fantasy at the begining of Beast, it won't be long.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎