Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Posting Pro
    ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva It makes sense, ps3 said Clark is the reason why davis becomes full dommsday, so it's controlled clark who made davis doomy, makes sense..

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva It makes sense, ps3 said Clark is the reason why davis becomes full dommsday, so it's controlled clark who made davis doomy, makes sense..
    Hmmm, that does actually make sense, because if Clark is under the influence of the ancient powers of the orb, then he will be stronger than Doomsday and he will destroy Doomsday = thus equaling that Clark is responsible for eradicating Doomsday = equaling Clark being guilty for much of S9. If Clark was not controlled by the device, then he would probably lose the fight against Doomsday and he wouldn't feel guilty over anything. Now it makes total sense. The orb will strengthen Clark's powers by a thousand folds, and it will make Doomsday weak.

Posting Pro
    ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva It bring out the kalel in him, didn't PS3 say he will be differnt in finale then he was in the premere, so maybe kalel comes out, kalel his is stronger side. As for the metaphorical death. it could be davis to full doomsdays, or clark to full kalel cause of the orb, maybe thats the reason why ollie shot the arrow to clark/kalel
    Last edited by Rocky; 05-02-2009 at 03:42 PM.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva It bring out the kalel in him, didn't PS3 say he will be differnt in finale then he was in the premere, so maybe kalel comes out, kalel his is stronger side. As for the metaphorical death. it could be davis to full doomsdays, or clark to full kalel cause of the orb, maybe thats the reason why ollie shot the arrow to clark/kalel
    I SO agree, Rocky! I am now 99.5 % sure that Clark will emerge as Kal-El in the finale/premiere because of the device controlling him. He will be the strongest person out there thanks to the device!

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vergon6 View Post
    Clark is the Traveler and I really hope that at some point, they make it clear that Lex is Sageeth, that Tess was just blinded by her resentment of Lex to see it (also given her ignorance of the starblade).
    Couldn't have said it any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva View Post
    *Sighs*

Things keep getting more confusing by the minute! I am hoping someone can shed some light on me.

Even after watching Eternal a dozen times, I can't uncover who is the REAL TRAVELER? Is it CLARK OR DAVIS?

I still believe Clark is the Traveler.

Now, onto the orb. In Eternal, we saw Tess opening the brief case to uncover the orb. And in the Injustice trailer, we see a light shining on Tess from the orb, so it's obvious that she uses it. The orb will play a major role in the season finale, apparently.

Clark tells Tess that "This is not your battle" and Tess replies with "So you admit that its yours!?" After they exchange those words, it shows a purple light descending on Tess from the orb...it seems that she unlocks the technology of it.

Last year in Arctic, it was made clear the device was used to control the Traveler.

If Tess is so hell-bent on pushing Clark to overcome his greatest challenge so that he can fulfill his destiny, it looks like she will use the device to control Clark, aka the Traveler, into doing her bidding. Meaning, she will control Clark so that he can defeat Doomsday and overcome his greatest challenge yet.

It was made clear Tess is obsessed with Clark and wants him to become Superman, and that he cannot become Superman till he defeats Doomsday. So I believe this is where the storyline is going. I highly doubt that Davis is the real Traveler and that Tess would control him with the orb so that he does her bidding...I doubt she would turn on Clark and everyone and have Doomsday kill everyone because supposedly the orb contains a lot of ancient power that could destroy everything.

Please share your thoughts and speculations on the matter.
    Also keep in mind that at the begining of the season it was hinted that Tess had feelings for Clark, so this could be another reason behind her wanting to have him do her bidding. Also, I think that Lois might notice a change in Clark's actions because of Tess controling him, and go and confront Tess about it. A Darker Clark, could be another reason why Oliver shoots Clark with the Arrow.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by onebighottie View Post
    Also keep in mind that at the begining of the season it was hinted that Tess had feelings for Clark, so this could be another reason behind her wanting to have him do her bidding. Also, I think that Lois might notice a change in Clark's actions because of Tess controling him, and go and confront Tess about it. A Darker Clark, could be another reason why Oliver shoots Clark with the Arrow.
    Amen, fellow Canuck! That is exactly where this is going, the pieces are starting to fit the puzzle. We will see a more darker Clark in the finale (something to the effect of Kal-El re-emerging), explaining why Oliver shoots him.
    Seems like this finale will be one of such big epic proportions. This will be a very long summer! Thanks for your thoughts.

New In Town
    This episode should be epic, but it seems like they're jamming too much into it. Seriously, how are they going to fit the return of JLA and Rokk, tess controlling clark, a cat fight between lois and tess, A new/old villain, 2 deaths, and a clark vs. doomsday smackdown into an hour tv show?

It will either be the most epic finale in SV history or a huge flop. Here's hoping for the first one.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindros View Post
    This episode should be epic, but it seems like they're jamming too much into it. Seriously, how are they going to fit the return of JLA and Rokk, tess controlling clark, a cat fight between lois and tess, A new/old villain, 2 deaths, and a clark vs. doomsday smackdown into an hour tv show?

It will either be the most epic finale in SV history or a huge flop. Here's hoping for the first one.
    Hey Lindros! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I agree, it will be epic or it will be a total failure. I am leaning towards the first choice as well. It was evident from "Odyssey" that the budget was low this season. They've been saving it for the finale, in which they wholeheartedly believed was going to be the series finale, so they've been saving the special effects and the big fight for it. Now that we will get S9, it is evident that we are getting a spectacular season finale with Doomsday, so they know that they can't mess up anything or fans will be pissed. I think we will be blown away. Think of it this way: This could be the very last season finale we get to see on the show, for the next time a finale is held, it will probably be the series finale, so they have to "wow" us one more time like they did back in "Commencement" "Convenant" and "Phantom"

I hope they go all out with all the Special Effects..
    unlike what they did last season with showing the sneek peek of sleeper and Lex in his snow gear standing outside the fortress in awe.. YET WE NEVER SAW THAT SCENE!

For the last time the Orb does not strip Clark from his powers, Jor El took them away so he doesn't pose a threat if he is controlled. This was specifically metioned in Abyss. The orb indeed does in some way control Clark but it has nothing to do with taking away his powers. Okey dokey?

Posting Pro
    He needs to realize he isn't human, he's a alien thats the reason why...he thinks he has thats why he's afraid now to go public..like we seen in few episodes back....he has to over come that accpect his destiny his true heritage as kalel kryptonain...then superman. is he a afraid that he will rule the world, you make your own destiny, it's all how your brought up...he is here for the greater of good..if you don't know that then he isnt human, he's a alien...accpect who you are..let the public know who you are, and your here as alien to save the world

Lex is segeth - the blade dissapearing confirmed that -

Tess is mistaken in her interpretation - IMHO - LOL

Forum Regular EarlTheEradicator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glove View Post
    The Starblade was supposed to disappear in the hands of Sageeth
    and it evaporated in the hands of Lex and Lionel. Now, they are
    trying to tell us that Doomsday is Sageeth. Why did the Starblade
    disappear in the hands of Lex and Lionel? Why didn't the Starblade
    vanish in the hands of that american indian's son? The creators of
    Smallville are starting to make their own plot mistakes.

You are 100 percent right!! i think the writers/producers/ whoever does anything with this show needs to sit back and watch seasons 1-8 and realize all the story arcs and then they need to make a story line that would actually fit in witht he rest of the seasons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12