Forum Regular

For CDN Viewers...Injustice Airing Tomorrow?

On tonight's SUN TV network, I was surprised when BEAST ended. There was a headline on the bottom of the screen saying that an all-new Smallville episode airs tomorrow at 8.00 PM on SUN TV. Is this really true or did SUN TV make a mistake? If Injustice does air tomorrow, that is fantastic news! Any other Canadian fans see this?

Naw I didn't, but I dont think its airing tomorrow. But they should reward us Canadians for not going to Vancouver and mobbing the set and writers room! Give us a snippet!

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aceofclubs View Post
    Naw I didn't, but I dont think its airing tomorrow. But they should reward us Canadians for not going to Vancouver and mobbing the set and writers room! Give us a snippet!
    I agree, we should be rewarded in some form!

it may have just been an error from time to time on tv networks they so such and such a show airs tonight or tommorow or whatever but it either aired the other night or doesnt air for a few days or whatever. im sure it was a mistake.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    it may have just been an error from time to time on tv networks they so such and such a show airs tonight or tommorow or whatever but it either aired the other night or doesnt air for a few days or whatever. im sure it was a mistake.
    I concur because that is what I was thinking as well, Oh well, at least we all get the eppy next week!

The Man of Steel 6-Super-Man -5's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure it isn't.

That would be insane and darn lucky for you!