Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe going to the Fortress

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe and Davies Disappeared from the Fortress...

How do you think Chloe and Davis disappeared after confrontation with Clark?

Thy both disappeared with Chloe dropped the Clark's key? How do you think she do that?

anyone?... any ideas?

Comment

Magic?

Comment

It looked like Chloe dropped the key into the crystal control pad and then they left as the camera panned over the wall....

Comment

If Chloe hadn't gone to the FOS in "Solitude" and "Traveler" than Clark would be dead. I'm guessing Clark hasn't forgotten that.

And if Chloe hadn't used Kryptonian technology in "Bloodline" Kara and Clark would still be in the PZ.

Clark shared with Chloe where the key is because he trusts her judgment. Nothing happened at the FOS except Chloe got to tell Clark why she didn't want him to put Davis into the PZ again. Clark is much more powerful than Chloe, if he didn't agree with her, then he could have tried to do it anyway. Chloe didn't force Clark to do anything. She reasoned with him that he was making a rash decision that he'd regret and Clark must have agreed because he let her leave with Davis.

Comment

Crystals

Originally posted by Kevin24
            I think when Brainiac transformed the fortress that rule went out the window. I believe that is why Chloe could take out the crystal so easily.
            O.K. that might be. (I'm not fully convined about that but I'll go along with for now)
            What I want to know about the crystals now, is how could Tess desroy the crystal (Injustice) when according to Kara in season7 when her spaceship was taken and exploded the equivalent to nuclear blast wouldn't scratch the crystal? Can anybody explain please.

Comment

Different crystals have different strengths, Tess was lying out of her ass, or it's a massive gaping plothole.

Take your pick!

Comment

To me, this is the cruz to the argument as to who is responsible for Jimmy's death. If Chloe had let Clark send Davis to the PZ that nite, Jimmy would still be alive.
                But Chloe could not bear the thought of Davis being locked up in the PZ.
                She has in no way, shape or form doing that to protect Clark as she later told Jimmy.
                When Chloe stopped Clark from sending Davis to the PZ, Clark then got the idea to use Black K to separate Davis from the Beast, so he could then destroy the Beast. And Chloe could still have Davis. He did all that to appease Chloe and keep her happy.
                And later when Davis kills Jimmy, Clark blames himself.
                For you Chloe fans, don't get mad at me, I didn't write the episode.

Of course, Clark is stronger than Chloe, he could have overpowered her and still sent Davis to the PZ.
                But Chloe is his BFF, so he values her opinion and he could see that sending Davis to the PZ was really upsetting Chloe. So he let her stop him. Was he again listening to his human side?
                Last edited by supercatmom; 09-08-2009, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Clark wanting to save Davis was never about "appeasing Chloe".

You've vastly misunderstood the show or just not being paying attention if you think that, no matter what you think of Chloe's motivations.

Comment

Originally posted by rowan sjet
                    Clark wanting to save Davis was never about "appeasing Chloe".

You've vastly misunderstood the show or just not being paying attention if you think that, no matter what you think of Chloe's motivations.
                    Did you not hear what Chloe said to Clark in he FOS. She said that sending Davis there was condeming him to a live in a terrible place. That Clark killing him was better than that.
                    So Clark relented and Chloe keep Davis on Earth. With the chance that Davis as Doomsday would someday kill Clark.
                    In other words. she didn't want a mass murderer sent to the PZ because that was cruel and unusual punishment.

Comment

One wierd thing that happened at FOS..............Davis told Clark that he had been locked up or trapped there before................Why didn't Clark ask him what he was talking about???

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                        One wierd thing that happened at FOS..............Davis told Clark that he had been locked up or trapped there before................Why didn't Clark ask him what he was talking about???
                        That is exacly what i was thinking. But i guess thats the writes for you. when they thhink of an idea they mus be like, 'ow this is great', 'but there are like 7 plot holes in that idea', 'we don't care'.

Comment

It's like Infamous, he just wants to get things done and doesn't bother listening to some odd thing someone's yabbering on about.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                            Yep, I'm sure he told her where he hid it.
                            What i want to know is....how she got it, got out to the caves....and all before Clark could finish off Davis.
                            I thought the only person that could affect the forrtress was clark how did chole take
                            the crystal

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎