No announcement yet.

Chloe going to the Fortress

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raine
    Actually, Clark would be dead if Chloe couldn't go to the Fortress in Solitude.
    Wrong........Davis isn't as strong as Clark. Davis couldn't brake free of Clark for the 3000 mile trip. Doomsday may be stroger than Clark, but Davis isn't.

Comment

Why isn't Chloe getting cold and icy when she's there??

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Hawk90
        That really angered me, first off who is she to take something that doesn't belong to her?
        They key doesn't belong to her, sure, but seeing as how she knows Clark's secret, he probably told her where he keeps it so it's up for debate as to whether or not she "stole" it.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by The Great Ymmij
        Why isn't Chloe getting cold and icy when she's there??
        Remember at the beginning of Season 5 when she saw Clark in a vortex of white and blue light after he started his "training?" That emitted a very strong, cold wind. When she got closer, it nearly froze her to death.

This time, there was no such vortex.
        Last edited by Aries83; 04-30-2009, 09:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Hawk90
          That really angered me, first off who is she to take something that doesn't belong to her? and what is with all these humans going to the fortress? this was just ridiculous
          Well, if she hadn't Clark would be in the Phantom Zone.

Comment

i just wondering how she could take off the black crystal?
            i remember in ¨Blue¨ that Kara was trying to take off the crystal that Zor-El put, but he said ¨Only Kal-El can remove it¨

Comment

Chloe being able to go to the fortress has saved clark quite a bit of times and yet again this time. she stopped him from sealing davis's fate as doomsday

Comment

Originally posted by alejandrita439
                i remember in ¨Blue¨ that Kara was trying to take off the crystal that Zor-El put, but he said ¨Only Kal-El can remove it¨
                I think it was because either his mom or dad "encrypted" the crystal somehow that gave only him control over it since it was HIS mother's DNA that was inside.

Still, it's a good point to bring up. Then again, hasn't Brainiac touched crystals inside the FOS?

Comment

That really angered me, first off who is she to take something that doesn't belong to her?
                  Chloe could very well ask Clark himself that very question if she choose to. Abyss ring any bells?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                      Wrong........Davis isn't as strong as Clark. Davis couldn't brake free of Clark for the 3000 mile trip. Doomsday may be stroger than Clark, but Davis isn't.
                      Yeah, but I was talking about the episode Solitude from Season 5 when Clark was almost killed by Brainiac. Because the thread's creator said that he was angry because Chloe used the octagonal key to get to the Fortress.

And I think if she couldn't use that, Clark would be dead by now. I just want people to remember that.

I probably didn't explain myself very well.

Comment

Originally posted by irongatealpha
                        Chloe could very well ask Clark himself that very question if she choose to. Abyss ring any bells?
                        could but cant she does have all her memory back afterall, so she cant pull him up about taking memories she has again

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                          Yep, I'm sure he told her where he hid it.
                          What i want to know is....how she got it, got out to the caves....and all before Clark could finish off Davis.
                          Chloe knows that Clark hides the key in a book in barn. She saw him use it last season when he went back in time to Krypton. As for how fast Chloe moved, well I think more time went by then we noticed. When Clark visits the Fortress he is always suprised when people say he was gone a long time because he feels like he just left.

Comment

How long did it take for Clark to take Davis to the FoS? Chloe would have had to go from at least the Talon out to the Kwatchie caves after grabbing the K-key, then transporting to the FoS. Wouldn't Clark have already had Davis there for some time and done (or at least tried) to get him into the PZ long before Chloe could have arrived? It seemed awfully convenient that she showed up just as Clark opened the Zodhole to the Zone....

Comment

Marathoning all the way to the Antarctic takes time even for someone like Clark, at max it would have taken him 10-15 minutes to get there. That's enough time for Chloe to get to the Fortress.

Comment

Originally posted by yaseen101
                                Marathoning all the way to the Antarctic takes time even for someone like Clark, at max it would have taken him 10-15 minutes to get there. That's enough time for Chloe to get to the Fortress.
                                But where was the key? right at hand, or would it have taken her 15 minutes or more to retrieve it, then get to the caves?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎