No announcement yet.

Chloe going to the Fortress

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe going to the Fortress

That really angered me, first off who is she to take something that doesn't belong to her? and what is with all these humans going to the fortress? this was just ridiculous

Clark knows where the other end of the portal is so he could have just went there and took her key away from her and brought Davis back to the Fortress and started over.

Comment

Actually, Clark would be dead if Chloe couldn't go to the Fortress in Solitude.
      Last edited by Raine; 04-30-2009, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Why does Chloe?

Have a "key" to the Fortress? How the hell did that happen and when did I miss it? I can't stand her two-face attitude anymore.

Comment

She stole it from Clark

Comment

Yeah she's turned into the new Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by consti2tion
              Have a "key" to the Fortress? How the hell did that happen and when did I miss it? I can't stand her two-face attitude anymore.

she is the only human who has ever been in the fortress so i guess clark trusted her with it.

Comment

That's Clark's problem he trusts too many people.

Comment

Originally posted by consti2tion
                  That's Clark's problem he trusts too many people.
                  Yep, I'm sure he told her where he hid it.
                  What i want to know is....how she got it, got out to the caves....and all before Clark could finish off Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                    Yep, I'm sure he told her where he hid it.
                    In Traveler she knew were it was, so I am guessing same spot.

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                    What i want to know is....
                    ...is why Clark hasn't gone back to the FOS since Legion to try fix the place.

Comment

Good old naive Clark, after pretty much all of his "best friends" have betrayed him you would think he would learn his lesson.

Comment

Clark should hide his kryptonian stuff in a safer place.

I don't understand how Chloe was able to remove the crystal from the console so easily. I thought Clark was the only one that could operate the fortress, so either Chloe is still infected by Brainiac or now that the fortress is dark anyone can rearrange the crystals at their own will and do whatever they want with the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
                          Clark should hide his kryptonian stuff in a safer place.
                          I know. After all that's happened you'd think he wouldn't still be hiding things in plain sight or in his barn lol.....

Comment

Clark should have used superspeed to snatch the key before they phased out. Did she take the crystal too?

Comment

I think she threw the crystal on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎