No announcement yet.

Changed forever --- how?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sguthrie27
    i think that on some levels they are closer than ever, especially after all the things that chloe said in her last phone conversation with clark. "everything i've done, right or wrong, i did for you," and "if there's one lesson i've learned from you, it's that choosing the greater good is never a sacrifice." seeing how frustrated and concerned clark got, and how he vowed to never stop looking for her, it's transparent how important chloe is to him, and how far he's willing to go to ensure her safety and continued friendship.

--sguthrie ><>' --
    ita

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze
      "Everything I've done, right or wrong, I did for you,". So Chloe did not want Clark to have the guilt of sending Davis to the PZ but is ok with Clark having the guilt of anything that goes wrong because of what she's done?

Chloe must have had brain damage from when Brainiac left. Lets face it Davis is immortal, Chloe is not. She could be hit by a car tomorrow or young looking Davis fallout of love once she starts to age, Either way if Chloe really wanted to sacrifice her life for Clarks she would have walked with Davis into the PZ.

Not say it is right but it is logical.
      Exactly! ICAM! It's a guilt trip one way or the other as far as I'm concerned! But it'd be better for Clark to take a guilt trip knowing that the Earth's ultimate destroyer is locked away in the PZ, Chloe!

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
        Booh, producers were wrong. They hype the show when they've got nothing. And this episode came in at a big ol goose egg.
        The "friendship will change forever" spoiler did not come from TPTB in any interview or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
          I think that's not going to happen --- I can't get over how some can't see that Clark and Chloe are two sides of the same coin.

Both may make mistakes trying to protect others but both are trying to save people.
          I agree with you and with Susangail either. Clark is in shock for sure but I believe he will remain the same friend for Chloe. Their relationship will be different, how it can be different after all this ? But it doesn't mean, it won't exist anymore.

Comment

We won't know til later.

Comment

Hard to come up with that conclusion, because dont know exactly what the writers re doing, they just want us to wait for just the right time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎