No announcement yet.

Sam's Fix

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam's Fix

I was really surprised that Sam dropped down to get his fix on a demon he was trying to kill. That is really twisted of him. I wonder if it was Ruby's plan all along to corrupt Sam or to get him hooked so he was dependent on her? I felt so torn on whether to feel sorry for Sam or to think of him as crazy cool for being all darkside....

It shows how messed up he is. I wonder if he will have a demonic entourage once he's completely evil.

Comment

Two words sum up Sam's story arc this season: CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.

Comment

I dunno, every character has their highs and lows. This is a low for Sam but I think he'll bounce back.

Comment

I dislike how far down they've taken Sam, but what's done is done.

He's a "junkie". He's got to get that "fix", no matter how or when. But seeing him go all "vampire" on that demon!lady and the blood all over his chin?? Definitely not Xmas card photo-op stuff.

Comment

Ok this is what I have to say about Sam stooping that low for a 'fix': EWWWWW!!!!!

But I don't think there's a "Hi, I'm Sam and I'm a demon blood addict" support group anywhere...

Comment

No wonder Dean is "done".

Comment

I knew once I saw the demon's neck exposed that he was going to do that. I think it was a good way for Dean to find out about it. Better than someone just telling him.

I'm sooo glad that Sam got locked up, although I did go "aww" at the end. He's being a real addicted douche, but I still feel bad for Sammy. It's all Ruby's fault, anyway. Grr.

Comment

Does it make me a bad person if I didn't go "Aww"? I think I screamed out YES!

Comment

No. My bff was yelling at me for saying "aww." I know I shouldn't feel bad for him, but he sounded so upset! Plus, I felt bad that Dean and Bobby had to do that. Poor Dean, having to find out about Sam's probably by watching him do it.

Was anyone else screaming at the tv for him to wipe the blood off of his face? Seriously, he had it on there forever

Comment

I was yelling, but not for him to wipe off the blood....um I said something else

Comment

Was it "gross!" ?

Comment

Um...that's putting it in a tame way of what I said

Comment

He's a demon vampire.

Comment

^^A demon "fang".

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀