No announcement yet.

Nathan's Death

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shanemak
    In the previous volume, Arthur showed Sylar how to take abilites through empathy, or what have you.
    I'm not touching that one, other to say that this occured in volume three, which had a number of problems that clashed with the way things seem to work in the first two volumes.

Originally posted by shanemak
    Only a few people were in on the secret conspiracy, Angela desperately didn't want Peter or Claire to find out that Nathan really kicked the bucket. If they would have used Claire's blood, they'd have to tell her why and who's it for, and there is an infinitely minute chance it wouldn't work, and then then the secret is out.
    While what you said above is apparently true, it could have been accomplished. I seem to recall the writers saying that there wasn't enough time to revive Nathan with Claire's blood. Makes me wonder if they ever watched volume one, where Noah was shot and killed on a California street, transported to a cell, and revived with Claire's blood.

Yes, it would have been tragic to Claire and Peter to find out that Nathan was killed by Sylar. They have been through tragedy before, and would be able to get over it real quick once Nathan was revived. As for what to do with Sylar, they could have had Parkman whammy him into believing he is Pee Wee Herman or something. Or just chop off his head and grind it up into dog food.

The truth be told, I was rather dissapointed in the way things ended last volume and still am. One thing that bugs me is that they did not think it feasable to try to revive Nathan, yet they still managed to find a way to sneak the body out of the building. At least I assume they did. Why not at least give it a shot and try to revive him? If it works, then Nathan can leave the easy way. Walking. If it doesn't, it doesn't, but at least they tried.

Comment

It's like I've said before. Nathan in the large scheme of things is powerless even though he has a power. He's got the same problem as Claire. They're powers of more defensive than offensive. That's why I suspect they made West go away. I will miss the real Nathan. Not as much as Sylar though. Even though Sylar's death was needed. He was getting too powerful while others were getting weaker. Had to be stopped.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎