No announcement yet.

Nathan's Death

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan's Death

Who else thought that the quick slit to the throat was disturbing? He didn't even have much of a chance. Had it been death by physical beating, it wouldn't have been so bad, but Sylar killed Nathan with literally no struggle.

Sylar doesn't mess around that's for sure. I was shocked at how quick he did it though.

Comment

I didn't expect it right then and there...

Comment

I wonder how future Sylar treated Nathan when he thought they were brothers. We never did get to see how they would react because Noah opened his big mouth about him not being there son

Comment

It would've been cool if Nathan said something cool or heartbreaking but not having a throat kinda stops that from happening.

Comment

I still surprised by the ending (for good?) they did to Nathan. It reminds me to when Eden killed herself before Sylar could take her power.

Comment

I was hoping it would have been Angela.

Comment

The Death made NO sense. First of all, Sylar didn't bother taking Nathan's power to fly? Yeah right.

Second, why on Earth is Nathan permanently dead? We've seen that Claire's blood can ressurrect despite gunshot wounds to the head (HRG), a slit throat seems minimal compared to brain damage. It makes no sense to make Sylar into Nathan. they could have killed Sylar and used Claire to save Nathan.

This huge plot hole and lack of series continuity ruined the entire episode for me.

Comment

Same here. It would have been one thing if Sylar cut Nathan up so Claire couldn't bring him back, but he could've come back. Did they ever say Nathan was gone for good?

Comment

Originally posted by dangue
                    The Death made NO sense. First of all, Sylar didn't bother taking Nathan's power to fly? Yeah right.
                    I think that Sylar has a dif power to "travel" and that he likes more. Remember how he always was suspiciously disappearing on Danko?

Comment

If you rewatch the scene again when Peter and Claire rush out of the room to help Nathan and a moment later Sylar knocked Nathan back into the trashed room, you can see Sylar still hovering in the air - and landing with the "dinstinct flight sound".
                      I was a little taken aback by that, because that would have to mean he already knows how to fly (or bad sound editing :P).
                      In any case, he has already shown that he can use Telekinesis to hover. Although I agree hovering may not be the fastest method of traveling, he must have another, effective way, as Novak Fan noticed

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
                        I think that Sylar has a dif power to "travel" and that he likes more. Remember how he always was suspiciously disappearing on Danko?
                        I dunno, even if he did. Flight is extremely useful and Sylar would have definitely wanted that one, just look how much use Peter got out of it this season. Sylar may have taken it b/c he did seem to hover, but we don't know if its an extension of his TK. In fact, he better have flight, because he needs it to be Nathan.

Comment

I was surprised they killed Nathan off for real this time. He's a character I can live without, but I will kinda miss him since he was a big part of the show.

And you just know Sylar's gonna snap back to his old self soon enough. I was thinking you don't do something that major without it having come back to bite you. They should've just killed Sylar and made up a story about Nathan's death because
                          what happened was a bit silly, IMO.

Comment

Still don't see how Claire couldn't have healed Nathan. I was hoping for a family reunion with Nathan, Heidi and his boys. Guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by dangue
                              In the previous volume, Arthur showed Sylar how to take abilites through empathy, or what have you.

Second, why on Earth is Nathan permanently dead? We've seen that Claire's blood can ressurrect despite gunshot wounds to the head (HRG), a slit throat seems minimal compared to brain damage. It makes no sense to make Sylar into Nathan. they could have killed Sylar and used Claire to save Nathan.
                              Only a few people were in on the secret conspiracy, Angela desperately didn't want Peter or Claire to find out that Nathan really kicked the bucket. If they would have used Claire's blood, they'd have to tell her why and who's it for, and there is an infinitely minute chance it wouldn't work, and then then the secret is out.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎