Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times will you watch ''Beast''?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once is enough. I think this episode was necessary to set up the ending of the season, but it's served its purpose.

Comment

I have already watched it 4 times and the Chlavis kiss at least 20...

Comment

Once in entirety, and would watch certain scenes many times (Oliver/Jimmy Scene, Clark's)
        Last edited by gardenia; 05-04-2009, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I've already watched it 3 times.

Comment

I've seen it twice but will most likely watch it one more time before Injustice

Comment

a million lol MY FAVORITE EPISODE OF SV so of course I am going to rewatch it again & again & again lol I can't wait for the DVd lol

Comment

You mean people have actually stopped watching Beast? I've been watching it since last Thursday.

Comment

I lost count about how many times I've watched the last Chlark scene

Comment

certain scenes more than once like the last one

Comment

Originally posted by badraven
                      I'm more of a guy that skims episodes for the scenes I liked.
                      I do that, too. Almost every episode, even the crappy ones, has at least one great scene worth rewatching.

Comment

I'm watching it on CW now (again) waiting for my dvd set to get here. I have to say, I don't like this episode...but hey, it's better than no smallville.

Comment

i voted about 4 times and more......but i will defintely watch the scenes that i like the most more than 10 times, specifically Clark and Davis in the Fortress, great scene in my opinion, wish the fight was longer but its a great tease and i love the dialogue
                          in fact, i think thats one of the top ten scenes of Season 8 cause S8 had LOTS of scenes that i thought were friggin amazing

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎