This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGH I JUST joined this forum in hopes of finding this song. I NEED IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
      I know I'm searching youtube too and I can't find the exact song.
      The guitar in background sounds just like it did on in the episode, but I can't find any videos with lyrics
      What ever happened to the good ole: the music featured in this episode was... seriously why don't they do that anymore

Comment

I searched those lyrics on google, ask, and I got nothing! This is so weird. They kinda sounded like The Fray at the beginning, but the chorus doesn't sound like them...

Comment

was it possibly radiohead? kinda sounded like them...

Comment

I've been looking for the songs also

Comment

Some lyrics from the song:

"Time and space is a lonely place"

"You're not in control, let it go, what you feel, what you know, you're not in control"

Those lyrics paired up with The Fray, Radiohead, and OneRepublic yielded nothing... it sounds like those bands...

Comment

I think they did a good job with the music. I also liked how some of the scenes were actually musicless.

Comment

must be something brand new or really "underground" if you can't find the matching lyrics on google.

Comment

Damnit, I want this song. Does the CW do a music list for episodes at all?

Comment

yeah but it's not updated yet.

Comment

I need this song!

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                          I think they did a good job with the music. I also liked how some of the scenes were actually musicless.
                          The Oliver/Clark scene was amazing without music. To me, thats what made that scene so powerful.

I need to know songs they used! They were both awesome!

Comment

Not gonna find them. I re-watched the beginning and end scenes, typed the lyrics word-for-word into Google and nothing...it must be unreleased or something.

Comment

Heard some more the Star Wars sound-alike music, anyone else notice that? It was used in the last episode as well, when Chloe found blood on her hands.

Comment

this is the first ep this season that I really felt the music matched the theme. This was something SV was GREAT i mean GREAT at in the early seasons. (IMO) then something happened. But tonight, even if they just used one song, it was an awesome pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎