Quotes in "Beast"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't Jimmy supposed to refer to davis as Cloverfield in this episode? I heard him say Bridezilla or something lol I guess they did not have the rights to mention it or something?

Comment

I loved all of the Oliver quotes...he was ultimate Green Arrow in this episode, dealing with drug abuse, crooked Chloe, and challenging Clark.

OQ to JO: I don't think it's your car that needs the fix.

OQ: Kick his ass Clark. Get this thing out of our lives once and for all.
      CK: you want me to kill him?
      OQ: No, I NEED you to kill him. We all do, you're the only one who can.
      CK: That doesn't make it right. I'd still be taking a life.
      OQ: You'd be saving thousands, Clark! The only way any of us are ever going to be safe again is if Doomsday is destroyed.

CS: Losing you is not good for the world!
      CK: It's a risk I have to take.

Not so much of a quote, but the whole time Jimmy was purposely pissing off Davis while they were held captive. "Do you think Chloe could ever love you?"

OQ: When did you become one of the bad guys?
      CS: For whatever reason I calm the beast inside him. He needed me.
      OQ: He needed you...? So the needs of the Cornfield Killer outweigh the needs of the rest of the world is that it?
      CS: Oliver, it's complicated.
      OQ: That's the same thing your psychopathic boyfriend said to me.
      CS: Either I keep him with me or let innocent people die.
      OQ: Chloe if you really believed that you would've handled things a little bit differently, don't you think? Instead what do you do? You cook him dinner, fluff his pillow, you rock him to sleep!
      CS: Ok look, I understand what it looked like from the outside, but trust me, I had things under control.
      OQ: Chloe, you didn't have anything under control! Speaking as Davis' next victim, I assure you, your plan was seriously flawed. How did you think this was gonna end, Chloe?

Comment

Oliver to Chloe: Speaking as Davis' next victim, I can tell you, your plan was Seriously flawed!" ( Loved how Justin said his line)

Davis to Oliver: "Sometimes, the Monster really does get the Girl"

Davis to Jimmy: "Bit of advice. You really don't want to upset me right now!"
        (SW does Villian so well!)

All of our Smallville guys ROCKED those Basement scenes!
        Was that the1st time we've seen all the Male characters together?

Comment

lol it was a cool line "Kick his ass, Clark". It's not really something you would expect from him cause Oliver always seems like the smart, rational one. So saying a line flat out like that was cool.

But other lines, like from Davis of course lol.

"Bit of advice. You really don't want to upset me right now!"

Even Jimmy to my surprise "Common, every killer's got a sobstory...Now I hear that a.. Unhappy childhood... That's popular!"
          Though of course I loved the scene where Davis was about to kill him. Then just smacking him down, was a nice compensation lol.

Also Davis to Clark: "You wanna throw it out with me?! Good luck..."

Davis: "She's my chance to be happy. Why can't my own Kryptonian brother let me have that?"
          Clark: "I'm sorry, Davis. I was wrong. We're not brothers..."

Clark: "I don't want to hurt you, Davis."
          Davis: "Don't worry... You can't..."

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
            Davis' line about keeping calm because he held strands of Chloe's hair? I almost peed my pants laughing. Geez.
            Yes! This. LOL. I couldn't help but picture Davis pulling a Thin Man from Charlie's Angels and sniffing her hair all creepily.

Also, Ollie: "How did you think this was gonna end, Chloe?" - The million dollar question right there.

Comment

Oliver: "We'll let Clark handle it from here."

That made me stop and think for a while; it made me realize that despite his flaws, the Smallville Clark is pretty darn close to Comics Clark. He does what no-one else can, and does it for the good of humanity.

Comment

"I can tell you how to conquer the beast. Kick his ass Clark".

Classic.

Comment

The "How did you think this was gonna end, Chloe?" by Oliver was one of the best.

And didn't Davis say something like that to her at the beginning?

Comment

Here's one with a hidden meaning...
                    Chloe to Davis: "I'll do anything for you."

(totally was referring to Clark when she said it, but had to make Davis believe it was about him)

Comment

Dr. Emil- "His nuclei are in a constant state of mutation. I tried to destroy a cell, aaaand somehow....it got stronger."

Chloe- "Well, you said you wanted to see him in person. How about I bring him down to your lab?

Dr. Emil- "Frankly, I don't want him anywhere near me."

Comment

lol, jimmy: You're the beast 0_o.

such a dramatic kid. lol, every line he said besides a few he delivered well in the basement made me laugh. I just can't take that man seriously yet.

Chloe: Clark, if there's anything i've learned from you it's that choosing the greater good is never a sacrifice.

If that was the last thing I heard from Chloe on this show, i'd be satisfied. Love to you AM

Comment

Ollie had the best lines

to Chloe:
                          "When did you become one of the bad guys?"
                          "How did you think this was going to end?"

to Clark:
                          "Kick his ass."
                          "People change. It's time you did, too."

Comment

Ollie to Davis: "I've seen your horns."

Comment

If there was a thread for most comedic lines in "Beast," Jimmy's - line about being "a mediocre photographer turned failed bartender" and how he couldn't remember seeing those qualifications on careerbuilder.com. It was of course, terribly sad to see Jimmy so down and out, but that line was very funny. As was his line earlier in the episode about needing a ride to rehab, because his car needed repairs.

Other wonderful lines came from Clark ("Doomsday is my problem, and I will handle it..."), Oliver (especially to Chloe: "how did you think this was going to end?"), and Chloe had some nice ones too - even despite the fact most of her lines were lies.

Comment

Oliver to Clark

"Paranoid? She knows he's obsessed with her right!?!" (So... Chlollie)

-jw`chan ^-^
                                Last edited by JustWriter; 05-06-2009, 11:22 AM. Reason: I forgot to add the quote marks.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎