TV Ratings for "Beast"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's still an improvement from last weeks episode. Even with the basketball game going overtime.

Comment

I was switching between the Celtics and Smallville, I'm sure many others were too.

At least the ratings went up, although only slightly.

Comment

At least the Rating and the Demo didn't go down from last week.:/

Comment

Off topic guys but i can't find the details. Is the 7th game in Boston and will Garnett play? Last time i will go off topic.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
          At least the Rating and the Demo didn't go down from last week.:/
          No need to put the season 8 ratings this week either. They will also be depressing .

It will probably end up being the second lowest rated eppie of the season and the series.
          Last edited by costas22; 05-01-2009, 09:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
            Off topic guys but i can't find the details. Is the 7th game in Boston and will Garnett play? Last time i will go off topic.
            It is in Boston and I don't think that Garnett is playing.

As far as the ratings go, I don't see the finale getting to 4 million. There would have to be a huge increase and I don't see that happening this time of the year.

Comment

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

No need to put the season 8 ratings this week either. They will also be depressing .

It will probably end up being the second lowest rated eppie of the season and the series.
              Yes, Game 7 is in Boston but as of today Garnett will not play.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                It is in Boston and I don't think that Garnett is playing.

As far as the ratings go, I don't see the finale getting to 4 million. There would have to be a huge increase and I don't see that happening this time of the year.
                Thanx for the info. Chicago has a chance!

Anyway. Matt what if by some miracle Smallville avoids any more playoff games until the finale? Wouldn't that allow a portion of the audience that was watching sports to shift its focus back to the show? That's where my hope that we will get 4 mil lies.

Yes, Game 7 is in Boston but as of today Garnett will not play.
                Thank you too.

Comment

Game 7 will be played tomorrow on TNT at 8:00pm Eastern time. It will be held in Boston and Kevin Garnett will not play for the entirety of the playoffs. He is out with a bad knee.

Anyway, Can someone explain to me what the Demo ratings represent? I really have no clue.

Comment

"Injustice" looks amazing and put out a great trailer. If there's no playoffs games on thursday at that time, I believe they gain significant numbers.

Comment

Thanx for the info. Chicago has a chance!

Anyway. Matt what if by some miracle Smallville avoids any more playoff games until the finale? Wouldn't that allow a portion of the audience that was watching sports to shift its focus back to the show? That's where my hope that we will get 4 mil lies.
                      I don't really think that the playoffs are the reason why Smallville isn't getting 4 million. I just don't think that many people watch tv this time of the year. It's always possible that the finale gets 4 million, but I think that a more realistic total would be somewhere around 3.6 or 3.7 million.

Comment

Lets not forget that Eternal had Bones and no games against it and managed to get 3.8 or something like that. So if Smallville avoids the playoffs in the last 2 games, there is a chance that Injustice and Doomsday will reach and maybe surpass that number.

I don't really think that the playoffs are the reason why Smallville isn't getting 4 million. I just don't think that many people watch tv this time of the year. It's always possible that the finale gets 4 million, but I think that a more realistic total would be somewhere around 3.6 or 3.7 million.
                        You could be right. We will have to wait and see. I hope there is a chance to put that theory to the test. Also, a trailer for the last 3-4 episodes might have helped a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                          Smallville (Viewers: #5, 3.26 million; A18-49: 1.4/ 4), which continues to lose steam.

http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/t...51/m/814109702
                          So how much did it increase from last week?

Comment

.16 million... but these aren't the final numbers so it could increase by even more.

Comment

Compared to last week's initial numbers, it has increased by 0.21. As Tyson says, lets wait for the finals.

Comment

Oh man, I really hope that the finale isn't hurt by this awful ratings. Does anyone know if other shows have continued to be affected? I'm curious to know what exactly is causing the drop in ratings. If it was just Smallville, I'd focus more internally but it's obvious something external that is affecting most shows.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎