TV Ratings for "Beast"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/content_...b19ca5de5c0e62 2.1/4 competitive second in the 8 p.m. hour was Fox’s underrated Bones (5.9/10), followed by ABC’s Ugly Betty (4.7/ 8), NBC sitcoms My Name is Earl (3.3/ 6) and Parks and Recreation (3.3/ 5), and the CW’s Smallville (2.1/ 4), which dipped by a noticeable 28 percent from the year-ago telecast on May 1, 2008 (2.9/ 5). As for Parks and Recreation, is this show really a comedy? Ugly Betty, meanwhile, is an improvement over recent occupants In the Motherhood and Samantha Who?

Comment

I think that last week it was 1.3/4. Does that mean that the rating has risen?

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Of course it would dip compared to Apocalypse. It was an iconic episode that didn't have Bones against it.
      Last edited by costas22; 05-01-2009, 08:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/content_...4cf034763c2b0b last week 2.2/4

Comment

wow so this episode could possibly be under 3 million viewers ouch

Comment

Thanx for the clarification asha. I am scared to think we might be in for another low one.

Comment

Hoping for a ratings increase...

Comment

Same here Marce. In my wild imagination i wish that Smallville starts rising its rating week after week with Doomsday surpassing the 4 mil mark. It might be a lot to ask for. The competition this week was the same as last week.

Comment

I wonder what going on with network TV, it looks like everyone is feeling the pain, all 5 networks, something up, could it be the economy? I am puzzled!

Comment

Maybe it's the playoffs? I haven't watched the ratings closely before, but i would suspect they take away a big chunk of the audience. Especially the males.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                      Maybe it's the playoffs? I haven't watched the ratings closely before, but i would suspect they take away a big chunk of the audience. Especially the males.
                      there was only one playoff game on when smallville was airing and that boston vs chicago very entertaining game went to triple overtime possibility of that taking some of the audience

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Hawk90
                        there was only one playoff game on when smallville was airing and that boston vs chicago very entertaining game went to triple overtime possibility of that taking some of the audience
                        Yeah i heard about that! Hopefully Chicago will win the final game ! The problem i have is that i can't speak in detail about what's against Smallville because i don't live in the US. But i do know that Bones will have new episodes against Smallville until the finale. That alone is a negative factor. Obviously NBA's playoffs go on until June but i don't know how many games will air against SMallville from now on.

Comment

Smallville (Viewers: #5, 3.26 million; A18-49: 1.4/ 4), which continues to lose steam.

Comment

The Boston-Chicago game ran until the opening credits of Smallville in California. I watched the entire game and missed the first few minutes of the episode. That series is one of the best series I have every seen in the NBA playoffs.

If it lowered Smallville's ratings I don't mind because that game deserved to be enjoyed by millions.

Comment

Well, at least its over 3 million.lol.

Comment

Triple extra time games are show stealers Kevin.

Thanks Matt. I guess it's an improvement. Maybe the Final rating will reach 3.3-3.4 and next week Injustice will do 3.6. That would give the show a platform to reach the 4.0 mark with Doomsday.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎