This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for "Beast"

TV Ratings for "Beast"

I hope the numbers will rebound from last week's ratings. The trailer was very intense, so I hope that can get some extra people to tune in.

Unfortunately, this week hasn't been so hot for the CW yet. Both Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill were dangerously flirting with the under two million viewers mark, and both Reaper and 90210 were under two million.

Comment

I am guessing the ratings will slightly bounce back, but in the 3.5M range.

I am guessing the ratings will get progressively better during the final 4 episode run.

Comment

Comment

smallville will rebound but not by much the competition is just to strong, i say 3.2

Comment

Comment

I am going to say 4.0. I'm doing it again...I'm voting high. I hope this doesn't backfire on me.

--Last week's episode was good enough to generate positive buzz, so I hope this week's episode is up.

Comment

Last 3 eps should bring in a lot more viewers!

Comment

Idk what the ratings will be, please let it be good
                  I actually saw the promo during ANTM tonight, so hopefully that means they've been promoting Beast more this past week. Stiletto got barely any promotion.

Comment

around 2.8

CW didn't put much effort to promote ''Beast''.

Comment

Comment

Bones and the Playoffs will be against Beast so i am not too optimistic. 3.0-3.4 i would say.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                          Bones and the Playoffs will be against Beast so i am not too optimistic. 3.0-3.4 i would say.
                          I doesn't have the disadvantage of coming right after the break, so I don't think the rating will be as low as last week. But 3.1-3.5ish sounds about right, I am guessing though it will at least gain 0.2M viewers

Comment

Yes Supsfan. No return after a break this time. It will go up but probably not over 3.5.

Comment

I'll predict 3.5

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎