Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Beast" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Beast" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Start the countdown now!

1 day and 8 hours here in California!

THANK YOU, Craig, I am so happy now
    1 day, 4 hours, 56 mn

Comment

1 day, 4 hours and 46 minutes.............I hope this will be better than Stilleto.

Comment

1 day, 4 hours, 39 mn

Comment

Yay a new Beast countdown they took down the other one & I was waiting for this one so yay!

I am in Mountain Time so it's like 30 hours or something like that lol

Comment

1 day 4 hrs and 21 minutes

Comment

1 day 4 hours and 20 mins here in the Windy City!

Comment

great!!!!!!!!!!!! countdown!!!

Comment

This episode seems to be really lovely, with Oliver telling Clark to kick Doomsday's butt, priceless!

Comment

more than a day for the clark / chloe / doomsday triangle. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CloisFan17
                      Yay a new Beast countdown they took down the other one & I was waiting for this one so yay!

I am in Mountain Time so it's like 30 hours or something like that lol
                      How happy you are. Here we have a public holiday, so I leave for a long weekend tomorrow afternoon. I won't enjoy the countdown as usual and I think I will watch the episode only on Sunday. Can you imagine ?
                      Well, it seems I complain but I have 3,5 days to rest so...life is about choices, isn't it ?
                      So for the moment and USA, it is 1 day, 3 hours, 57 mn
                      I am sure Marcella will be there to make many many postsAnd if Amalie comes here, it is for her :

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                        How happy you are. Here we have a public holiday, so I leave for a long weekend tomorrow afternoon. I won't enjoy the countdown as usual and I think I will watch the episode only on Sunday. Can you imagine ?
                        Well, it seems I complain but I have 3,5 days to rest so...life is about choices, isn't it ?
                        So for the moment and USA, it is 1 day, 3 hours, 57 mn
                        I am sure Marcella will be there to make many many postsAnd if Amalie comes here, it is for her :
                        You have a long holiday! what a lucky girl! oh god i just realized that i have a public holiday on friday too nooooooooooooooooooooo i won´t watch the episode until monday afternoon noooooooooooooooooooooo

can they air "beast" tonight?

Comment

OMG, it is not fair, why public holiday NOW ? And thinkn here, it will be the same next week. We have another Friday of public holiday so I won't be there too. As I said, life can be really hard
                          1 days, 3 hours, 49 mn

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                            OMG, it is not fair, why public holiday NOW ? And thinkn here, it will be the same next week. We have another Friday of public holiday so I won't be there too. As I said, life can be really hard
                            1 days, 3 hours, 49 mn
                            OMG so many holidays!!! 1 day, 3 hours, 47 mn

Comment

Originally posted by justme_007
                              OMG so many holidays!!! 1 day, 3 hours, 47 mn
                              As you say...SIGHAnd we have two others to come before June. France is working A LOT
                              1 day, 3 hours, 46 mn. Enjoy "Beast"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎