Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does all this mean for Heidi, Monty, and Simon Petrelli?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does all this mean for Heidi, Monty, and Simon Petrelli?

Will Sylthan try to make up with Heidi. How sick is Angela for letting Sylthan raise her grandchildren? Maybe Heidi and Sylthan will have their own child together and name him after Noah.
    Yes by absorbing Nathan's memories he loves them.
    0%
    Yes but only as a cover to hide he is Sylar in disguise.
    0%
    No Heidi will not want to be with Slythan because of Nathan's cheating on her.
    0%
    No Slythan will just have fallen out of love with her through his absorbed memories.
    0%

Noah Gray could be back. Except he would be Noah Petrelli In this timeline.

Comment

That would be pretty freaking gross. Well, it'd be better then having to watch Sythan hit on Claire.... !!!

Comment

i don't think they're even together anymore. it's just weird how they just ignore characters. they don't bother to explain where those characters are?

but i do see some potential in sylaire. if i was in charge of this show i would have something terrible happen to claire that it would send her down a dark path and she would become so dark and evil. that even sylar himself would be afraid of her. heck it's better then what the writers have written for claire now. she's kinda dull at the moment. something really needs to be done about improving her. i wouldn't mind seeing claire suddenly develope super strength showing that there's a lot more about claire that we don't know about.

Comment

They're seperated yeah but not divorced and they do have two kids together. I think they will work it out and get back together.

Comment

funny how the building 26 guys went after Claire and Parkman's kid but not Nathans legit offspring.

Mustn't have ANY consistency

Comment

Originally posted by kyle747
              funny how the building 26 guys went after Claire and Parkman's kid but not Nathans legit offspring.

Mustn't have ANY consistency
              Maybe they'll come on later with abilities. For now they're in the sinking abyss that is the plothole.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎