No announcement yet.

ShapeShifting changed the spot.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShapeShifting changed the spot.

Ok, so the people who were poking at that Sylar had the ability to change the sweet spot were spot on. Pun intended.

That being said?

Ok, so Sylar is Nathan Patrelli. He obviously still has Intuitive Aptitude by the end of the episode, so shouldn't his auto healing factor still be intact? I mean.... Wouldn't he notice if he nicked himself shaving or cut himself and it instantly healed?

I see many problems ahead for this story line, least of all being all the plot holes we will shoot in it.

Even more to the point... Angela knows that Sylar has Claire's healing ability. She also knows, because of the episode where her memories were restored by Linderman that healing can restore memories wiped by powers. Why didn't she, above all people, realize that it was a bad idea to give someone with rapid cellular regeneration a brain reprogram?

Comment

You can't move the pats of your brain around and have it still function can you?

Comment

Originally posted by phalcomb
        Even more to the point... Angela knows that Sylar has Claire's healing ability. She also knows, because of the episode where her memories were restored by Linderman that healing can restore memories wiped by powers. Why didn't she, above all people, realize that it was a bad idea to give someone with rapid cellular regeneration a brain reprogram?
        Not only is the healing ability and Sylars apitude thing a problem but he's got a crapload of other abilities that's going to make it impossible for "Sythan" to continue to think he's regular old Nathan. What about the bullcrap detector? Angela knows Sylar has that. Everytime someone lies to to him, he will know. I mean, WTF, he's just suspose to not notice that?!

Comment

Originally posted by targis
          You can't move the pats of your brain around and have it still function can you?
          Me?

No.

Sylar? According to what he said on screen?

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
            Ok, so the people who were poking at that Sylar had the ability to change the sweet spot were spot on. Pun intended.

That being said?

Ok, so Sylar is Nathan Patrelli. He obviously still has Intuitive Aptitude by the end of the episode, so shouldn't his auto healing factor still be intact? I mean.... Wouldn't he notice if he nicked himself shaving or cut himself and it instantly healed?

I see many problems ahead for this story line, least of all being all the plot holes we will shoot in it.

Ahem, yes...yes thank you, I know, it is such a burden to be always right...but it is my cross to bear...

Anyway, yeah, I've got like negative hope that this storyline will turn out well.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua

That being said?

No Plot holes if they make him remember right at first and decide to just go with it.

Comment

The spot is still in is head isn't it or can he move to any location on his body?

Comment

I don´t think so, as I recal it the spot is some kind of knot in the brain that triggers the hole regeneration, if not every ability one has. So it still has to be in the Brain and i don´t think Sylar moved his entire brain down to his balls.

Comment

At the start of the episode Sylar transformed into Danko and framed him for murder. then he shifted into Towel and said he had him.

Well didn't HRG kill Towel/Sylar in a previous episode. I would think the soldjers would be like "hold on a minute, aren't you dead?"

Comment

Good point, you´re right!
                      HRG found out about Sylar and Danko told him it´s Towel.
                      So HRG ran on to him, shot him in the chest (I think?) to prove that he´s Sylar, because then he would regenerate.
                      Another story hole, and this time just a few eps when it happend.

Comment

I'm sure he'll start to become suspicious as he discovers more of his powers, but the only thing that was inconsistent was that essentially Parkman was taking away memories of Sylar- physically this is scarring of tissue for those certain memories (Sylar is seen squarming in pain as those memories deleted and were replaced by Nathan's). In logic, this scarring of memories shouldn't last as prevented by tissue regeneration and healing factor...

Comment

Originally posted by j-kent
                          I'm sure he'll start to become suspicious as he discovers more of his powers, but the only thing that was inconsistent was that essentially Parkman was taking away memories of Sylar- physically this is scarring of tissue for those certain memories (Sylar is seen squarming in pain as those memories deleted and were replaced by Nathan's). In logic, this scarring of memories shouldn't last as prevented by tissue regeneration and healing factor...
                          Do you mean the only thing inconsistent about the whole episode?

Comment

yep i agree with you 100% this show is going to have alot problems

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

yep i agree with you 100% this show is going to have alot problems
                            QUOTE=Yoshua;4778100]Ok, so the people who were poking at that Sylar had the ability to change the sweet spot were spot on. Pun intended.

That being said?

I see many problems ahead for this story line, least of all being all the plot holes we will shoot in it.[/QUOTE]
                            Last edited by gja1926; 04-28-2009, 09:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                              At the start of the episode Sylar transformed into Danko and framed him for murder. then he shifted into Towel and said he had him.

Well didn't HRG kill Towel/Sylar in a previous episode. I would think the soldjers would be like "hold on a minute, aren't you dead?"
                              I'm pretty sure the guy HRG killed wasn't the guy that Sylar was impersonating.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎