Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Sylar get the power of flying?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Sylar get the power of flying?

How did Sylar get the power of flying?

Guess he just absorbed it like he did Elle's

Comment

Can't he just use telekinesis to make himself float/fly?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
        Guess he just absorbed it like he did Elle's
        Could be
        That was more first thought. But the writers haven't had him do since then so I'm not sure.

Comment

i think he absorbed it too

Comment

Clearly something that should have been better explained...it took him a long time and getting to know Elle thoroughly to get that power, shouldnt have been able to just do that with the Nathan and Peter

Comment

Originally posted by targis
              Could be
              That was more first thought. But the writers haven't had him do since then so I'm not sure.
              I thought for sure the writers were going to steer away from some kind of mimicry on Sylar's part. It's not his usual M.O. and is totally unlike him.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                Could be
                I think he can still do it but he prefers the hands on approach and the whole killing seems to empower him. Maybe if he was in a fight against two supes he would revert to drawing in their powers without killing since he might have needed the flight asap (even though he'd survive the fall).

Then again, it could just be Sylar using his TK - but he did seem to have all Nathan's memories and he didn't slice Nathan's head open?

Comment

He also spent alot of time learning to be Nathan...could be the empathy.

Comment

For all we know...Sylar STILL had the ability to absorb powers without excising the brain. The only two known instances of this were with Elle, and then with the Shapeshifter. So while he technically does still have the ability to do this, I don't find it plausible that he would "have time" while trying to fend off Nathan, let alone Peter sho just absorbed all of his powers.

I agree with Ragius, I think he slowly lowered himself down with his TK.

Comment

Originally posted by superjjf
                      He also spent alot of time learning to be Nathan...could be the empathy.
                      What empathy? Since when was Sylar showing any empathy towards Nathan?

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
                        For all we know...Sylar STILL had the ability to absorb powers without excising the brain. The only two known instances of this were with Elle, and then with the Shapeshifter. So while he technically does still have the ability to do this, I don't find it plausible that he would "have time" while trying to fend off Nathan, let alone Peter sho just absorbed all of his powers.

I agree with Ragius, I think he slowly lowered himself down with his TK.
                        Well they were flying around out there for awhile. I don't think Nathan would hold him up from falling to the ground.

Comment

I imaging it would be alot easier for Nathan to fly then it would for Sylar to fly with TK. It would put alot of strange on the brain. He would have to use his brain more then Nathan would but then again he dose have claire abillity

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                            What empathy? Since when was Sylar showing any empathy towards Nathan?
                            Last week's ep showed Sylar spending ALOT of time getting to know Nathan pretty damn well.

ORRRR......

Sylar could have off'd West.... Hey! A girl can dream can't she?

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                              Sylar could have off'd West.... Hey! A girl can dream can't she?
                              lol Oh don't tease. That's not nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎