No announcement yet.

Volume end

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume end

Didn't you see that every volume has to end with fire.

Why is that?

Comment

Mabe it is a spoiler for volumes to come.

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
        Mabe it is a spoiler for volumes to come.

Well, volume to come at this point. S4 is confirmed but I seriously doubt it will continue after that

Comment

i hope i love this show and we need to try to get more people to see it.

Comment

More people would happily see it if they can make it actually good again. At this point though, so many fans hung on to see if they could turn it around by the end of this season and they failed to...S4 will already be short, and will likely be the end.

Comment

Seems like every season ends with Nathan's "death".
              Season 1 he is exploded
              Season 2 he is shot
              Season 3 he is killed by Sylar
              Next Season Sylar is killed as Nathan?

Comment

who that too

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                  More people would happily see it if they can make it actually good again. At this point though, so many fans hung on to see if they could turn it around by the end of this season and they failed to...S4 will already be short, and will likely be the end.
                  That thought crossed my mind. Makes me sad though, they could go so far with this show. They need to go back to the basics and make it more like the first & second seasons. I don't want it to end, it's got too much potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Who
                    Season 1 he is exploded
                    Season 2 he is shot

or they change it and we'll see the real nathan come back to life where they have him stored in some fridge in the basement of the new company.

Comment

Well, Nathan did come back to life after getting shot up by Peter. They never really explained how he did that. He has the ability to fly, but that was given to him artificially. Claire is his daughter genetically and has the ability to heal. Perhaps she got it from him. Might Nathan also have some ability to heal that has just recently become active and he is unaware of... I know it's a stretch but... It would be interesting for him to show up on his doorstep and see that someone else has taken his place...

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveHotSuperHeros
                        That thought crossed my mind. Makes me sad though, they could go so far with this show. They need to go back to the basics and make it more like the first & second seasons. I don't want it to end, it's got too much potential.
                        that's the thing though, i don't think they [I]could[I] 'go so far with this show'. they've basically done all they can do, it could have been longer if they planned better, it had a lot of potential. but from here now there isn't much more.

heroes has gone from being my favourite show to something that i just don't enjoy anymore due to so many plotholes that are inevitable when you give so many people such amazing powers. i don't think i want it to continue past season 4 because there's no coming back to the freshness and quality that was in season 1 and parts of season 2

Comment

i think this show can go far think about the concept heroes who could be normal. becuase the show is all about choices and which the heroes would pick and in the world there are many choices. Choices are simple and complicated and the charecterd have to choose. Even if they ponder for hours or just have to pick and in the world there are many choices. So yes this show will go far.

Comment

Originally posted by Who
                            Season 1 he is exploded
                            Season 2 he is shot
                            Never really thought about that too much. Crazy when you think about it.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎