Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter's old power.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with kyle747 on some points. The show has gone over the edge on what is possible with evolved human powers. (Like their clothes changing when they shape shift, that's just really lame.) I think this show needs to review what made season one so good and try to get back some of those qualities. But if you ask me it's too late for this show, I think it will continue on its path until--well, you know what will happen.

I really liked season one because they didn't really do this with the powers, or at least not nearly has bad. And the one limitation for Peter was that he didn't know what powers he had, most of the time. Like if he walks past some random person on the street, would he know who he's getting the power from? Because he does have to think about how that person makes him feel to use their power, right? And if you ask me that's a great limitation to his old power, because he would really have to know that person before he could use their power. But they kinda forgot that, I guess.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Comment

I was thinking earlier today about something that a lot of you Heroes fan might find interesting. We all found out in "I am Sylar" episode that Sylar was losing it. He was apparently changing his DNA without knowing it. Like having an extra tooth and also we discovered in "An Invisible Thread" that he actually was able to change his own genetic make up on his own by moving the little button in the back of his head. It's apparent he can change and adjust his DNA however he sees fit. Whats to say that Peter can't do that with his DNA since we all saw that he has the shape shifting ability, why couldn't he bring back his empathic ability by adjusting his own DNA.

What does everyone think?

Comment

Originally posted by Vasser
        I was thinking earlier today about something that a lot of you Heroes fan might find interesting. We all found out in "I am Sylar" episode that Sylar was losing it. He was apparently changing his DNA without knowing it. Like having an extra tooth and also we discovered in "An Invisible Thread" that he actually was able to change his own genetic make up on his own by moving the little button in the back of his head. It's apparent he can change and adjust his DNA however he sees fit. Whats to say that Peter can't do that with his DNA since we all saw that he has the shape shifting ability, why couldn't he bring back his empathic ability by adjusting his own DNA.

What does everyone think?

I think there are so many ways that the writers could easily have given Peter his og power back or made his current one work in a similar way and that they just like making people mad.

Comment

they really need to give pete his power back period season finale was such a let down we been waiting for the vs match between sylar and pete all season and then thye go have it behind close doors in last 10 15 mins of show , shamefull.

Originally posted by Level5
          Does anyone else think the reason the show is failing is because Peter lost his power?

And yes, I'm outraged that Peter still has his lame one-power-at-a-time power, and that we still haven't really seen any development on his character.

Comment

i was really hoping Peter will get his powers back as well as Hiro.

Comment

i was really hoping Peter will get his powers back as well as Hiro.
              Why? Then they'll just get sick from using their power and can't use them. What is the friggin point of this show anymore?

Comment

I really hope he gets his original powers back because i barely enjoy watching this show now because we never get to see him do anything. Please change this soon

Comment

I was disappointed in not only was there no real Sylar/Peter fight, the way they had Sylar be Nathan. I'm hoping in season four there is a Sylar/Peter fight and not just a little one like in FYG.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman66
                    That would have been the most logical power for him to take, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, that's not what he did.
                    Wow what's it like writing for one of the coolest shows on TV, we are all jealous.

What makes it so, because you typed " That's not what he did! " how do you know.
                    He took them all, wait for it. THAT'S WHAT HE DID!

Comment

Peter said to Sylar,"Didn't think I would take that one did you." So I'm assuming he only has the shape-shifting.

Comment

I hope they make it known beyond any doubt what Power/s Peter has in the next Graphic Novel.

I just really want to know this for sure and not have to wait until next season for it.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

i wuld like 2 c pete with his og back but i like how he had 2 rely on more than his power 2 be a hero which will help him in the future imo..also depowered peter did somethin superpete culdnt stop sylar even tho we know were that went

Comment

peter said "bet u didnt think i TOOK that one from you" but im hopin he took all his powers beacuse with SYlar bein nathan for the next volume that would leave peter to be the bad guy becuz he woulda took the hunger as well, which would be bad ass. but i hope he gets his original empathy power back

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by romfus
                              Look closely. He DID heal his cuts, he just didn't wipe away the blood.
                              And he didn't fly after them because the whole 'imitating the president' thing was a better idea to lure Sylar.
                              ya but he limped out the room when he was running
                              Last edited by zetnom49; 04-30-2009, 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                                I think his new power or lower version of the power is stupid.
                                Me too. I just want Peter and Hiro to be back to all their season one splendor.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎