No announcement yet.

Ten Inch Hero!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten Inch Hero!

Who else got ads for Jensen's movie Ten Inch Hero during their commercials breaks? I did.

I was laughing at all of Jensen's shirts (I want the "I sell crack for the CIA" one and also the "You CAN read" one!). And the movie "stars Jensen Ackles"? I thought he only had a small part?
    And the colored mohawk! But still, he seemed the same ol' Jensen in a way.

Not me. :'(

Comment

That's too bad. It looks really great. I wonder if I got to see it because I have satellite tv...

Anyone else get it to see it?

Comment

Aw, I didn't see that commercial! I would have LOVED to!

(I've seen the movie, and I freakin' love his shirts in it!!!)

Comment

The thing I love about his role in the movie is that he seemed so at home as the wise cracking outsider. I thought he played Priestly's quirky personality VERY well.

I don't know. I just felt he had an ease in playing the part and a charisma that I didn't feel when he played as Tom in MBV. *shrugs*

Comment

Well, that's true. He did seem to be more at ease playing Priestly. But I still really do like MBV.

Comment

I don't like to speak to ill of him and I understand that many people thought he did a very good job.

But just because I like Jensen Ackles doesn't mean that I won't say something if I see it. Now I think he is a fantastic actor. AMAZING. But I just was not impressed with MBV.

I think it might have been a lot of factors. More than likely the writing of the character affected it and the small amount of time he actually had to work on the movie. But I'm not about to blame everything BUT Jensen. I just don't think he knocked that role out of the park.

Could anyone have? Maybe not. Maybe Tom was just a flat character and no one could have aced the part, but I think some, NOT ALL, people who say that they loved him in that movie are just saying that because they can't imagine saying anything bad about Jensen Ackles.

It bothers me. I'm not saying you are doing that Meg!! I'm sure there are plenty of people who really liked him in that part. BUt I do know there are also a ton of people who praise the crap out of him in that movie and act like the sun shines out of his ass just because he is Jensen. *shrugs*

I don't know. I just wasn't very impressed with the part. I don't think it was all that stellar. he had his moments when I felt like he REALLY owned him. Like especially the end when he is like remembering everything and going crazy. There are opther parts as well, but only here and there. As a whole I think it was a combination of how Tom was written (and the dialogue they gave him) and Jensen's acting that just didn't fit right for me.

LOL Whoa I really wrote a book!!

Comment

I heard from the Ten Inch Hero myspace that they were going to be playing a commercial for the movie in a few areas. That's probably why some saw it and some didn't.

Does that mean that the movie is available to buy now? Because I need to buy it.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎