Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did "Stilleto" fail to satisfy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was easily the worst episode of the season for me. Regardless of how they tried to make it belong, it had no place coming where it did in the season. I know they need filler episodes, but this one was worse than most. The entire concept was ridiculous. It wasn't without a moment or two of entertainment, but for the most part, it just wasn't good.

Comment

The writing was horrible.. I really didn't like it.

Comment

It satisfied me. One of the best Clois episode so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloisfan_90
          It satisfied me. One of the best Clois episode so far.
          That was actually the only thing that saved it.

Comment

i was satisfied, solid episode in my opinion

Comment

I really didn't like this one. Bad writing and just too cheesy. Sticks out as one of my all time least favorites.

Comment

I liked this episode a lot. Loved the scene with Clark, Lois and Jimmy. Was thinking that they were going to finally take Jimmy down an interesting route. Having intergang and Jimmy being involved in that plot with L&C also showing their reporting stride. Unfortunately the writers had other plans

Comment

I found it way too cheesy and, for the most part, was filler. The only thing that wasn't was starting the relationship between Lois and the Red Blue Blur. And Chloe's subplot.

I also found it very out of place, set between two pretty dark episodes. Maybe that was the point, to give us a little break from the darkness, but I just don't think it fit. I do enjoy Chloe's subplot, though, which is quite important, showing how freaked out she is getting by the whole Davis thing. I also think they did a great job of having Davis/Doomsday in the episode, without having Sam Witwer there.

But, for the most part, I was disappointed. It did get better with a second viewing, though, as I knew what to expect.

Comment

Writing was pretty terrible and I'm not a fan of the show being more Lois centered.

Comment

This episode was horrible. My least favorite from season 8 (yes, even worse than the finale). Lois came off as pathetic and desperate for almost the entire episode. The only thing I liked about the episode was Clark's heroic save by taking the bullet without any powers.

Comment

I enjoyed this episode mainly as it featured some growth that I think had been sorely missing for Lois for a while. Just wish it had came sooner.

I also enjoyed how it brought the Clark, Lois and Jimmy trio together, and the B plot of Chloe dealing with Davis.

There were problems, but it's been so long since I saw the episode that I'm not sure whether they'd be big enough to spoil my enjoyment of the ep now.

Comment

I actually really liked this episode.I wonder if Lois kept that suit...

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎