Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"An Invisible Thread" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vergon6
    It happens all the time on Smallville, so I guess I have built a tough skin to plotholes lol . But I'm thinking that they could explain it way with the retcon they did at the end of Volume 3.
    I've become immune to the plot holes

Comment

• [Mod Edit]
      Last edited by Lexgirl33; 04-27-2009, 07:09 PM. Reason: Violation of rule #2 and #14

Comment

• Originally posted by lAfrik
        And i don't understand, who are they burning?
        Noah said (paraphrasing) there was a body (the original shape shifter) frozen they could use.

Comment

• Originally posted by STFanatic
          Noah said (paraphrasing) there was a body (the original shape shifter) frozen they could use.
          yeah, and either the Shapeshifter still looked like Sylar or Parkman made them see Sylar. But I think that it was the Shapeshifter still looking like Sylar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vergon6
            It happens all the time on Smallville, so I guess I have built a tough skin to plotholes lol . But I'm thinking that they could explain it way with the retcon they did at the end of Volume 3.
            'Tis probably why I don't watch Smallville anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
              yeah, and either the Shapeshifter still looked like Sylar or Parkman made them see Sylar. But I think that it was the Shapeshifter still looking like Sylar.
              The shapeshifter still looked like Sylar. He died as Sylar and did not revert back to his original form.

----- Added 46 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
              'Tis probably why I don't watch Smallville anymore.
              Touche lol
              Last edited by Vergon6; 04-27-2009, 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• (for the mod edit) Sorry for the cursing even if i censored it a bit... but nevermind it's ok.

so what i was saying is that i'm kind of bored by the ending but i'm still rewatching it.

Comment

• Off-Topic: I just saw Kung Fu Chuck and I gotta say it was AWESOME!!

On-Topic: Heroes is finally on here! Yay!

Comment

• Originally posted by hellnback
                    so only angela, HRG and matt know the truth.

i bet sylar/nathan will start to discover he has tons of abilities and start to wonder why he's different. then he'll start to remember the truth.
                    He should also wonder why he can't fly anymore, since Sylar never took that ability.

----- Added 19 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    think he got all the powers sylar had,
                    Doesn't sound like it, since Peter said something to the effect of "you didn't think I'd choose that one , did you?"
                    Last edited by Batman66; 04-27-2009, 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• HOLY CRAP NATHAN??!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎