No announcement yet.

hints of a real new superhero...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hints of a real new superhero...

i was thinking earlier and im not sure on the specifics of the batman/smallville contract thing but if a contract was written while al gough was running the show and it transfered to a new owner took over would that create a loop hole? or could a new contract be written over it? because one ,stilletos costume is way too close to a mixture of catwomans leather,batmans cape and robins mask...now logically i come to two conclusions one real and one in smallville lore,

first conclusion is that a new contract was written out and this is a hint of things to come...2nd conclusion is that lois saw a thing on
    batman and robin and took hints from it...unlikely judging from the timeline and if not can someone show me a page showing when batman came before superman? anyway back to the thread...the costume is controversal in that thought but also take in the quotes "excuse me i have to get back to my CAVE" and "well its alot better plan than hanging a stiletto over a spotlight" i mean come on those are obviously forced batman hints...as well is the fact of Lois jumping through a glass roof is similar to Batman's signiture way of entering a hideout.

also back on the episode of where lex kills his prep school enemies al gough said that one of those was supposed to be bruce wayne but they changed it at the last moment...so what would be a better ninth season than clark versus the intergang with guest appearences by bruce wayne and not let clark know hes batman [in a proto suit like clarks red and blue shirt and coat] who helps him fight the intergang...even in a recent interview about season nine the producer hints that season 9 will be "darker" and that it be "the darkness before superman"

i d love to hear your theories and thoughts on this
    Last edited by itashy; 04-25-2009, 01:06 PM.

that would be awesome but I'm pretty sure that DC has clamped down as far as not letting anything to do with the Dark Knight appear on SV. But it would be cool to see the whole Bruce Wayne/Lois Lane interaction and seeing Clark truly jealous.

Comment

That would be awesome, but I highly doubt it. I think DC should consider allowing some sort of Batman show on the CW channel only if it is done by someone from DC and nobody else had any say in it other than DC (namely Dawn Ass-troff). And add stipulations that say Batman can appear in Smallville, but the episodes must be fully controlled by that same person who would work on the Batman show.

A Batman show would be a ratings extravaganza. It's been over 40 years since there last was one.

Comment

no, but it would be awesome if there was Bruce Wayne in a costume similar to the JLA smallville costumes, Batman costume in Batman Begins and Dark Knight, Batman costume in the Joker graphic novel and the batman costume in the 1950-early 60s combined only more realistic. Or his own CW Tv show similar to Smallville and the cancelled Bruce Wayne tv show.

Comment

or maybe just have billionaire bruce wayne make an appearanace but not as Batman yet.. maybe someone who is also like Clark who is still developing.

Comment

Tess also made a comment about "keeping bats around to control the vermin" or something to that effect. I think PS has simply decided that, even though they can't officially use Batman or Bruce Wayne on the show, they can allude to Batman being out there and treat him as though he is a part of the Smallville Universe.

It works fine for me because Bat's at this point in Smallville's time line would be in Gotham (if not traveling the world) and he would still be the loner who doesn't yet play well with other Heros. He's in HIS city doing his own thing while the rest of the Justice League pal around. I'm fine with the show throwing out Batman Anvils right along with Superman Anvils. I would love a mention from Oliver about the grumpy guy with all the cool toys who is so good at what he does but he just won't join the team.

Last edited by cksidekick; 04-26-2009, 12:13 AM.

Comment

yeah i mean its kinda like the writers are edging closer and closer until they work out a deal with them so they say ok you can put him on like 5 episodes as a guest but we get so and so money....because bruce wayne on all the time wouldnt work because he d have to have a kinda dramatic plot and emo batman just doesnt work lol even though it kinda did with davis so who knows but,even though i know he does in the comics.i just cant see bruce struggling in a love triangle or anything...but a couple episodes a season...thats cool,kinda like the martian manhunter even though im still wondering how he ll get his powers back...because only clark and kara could fly right? not counting the legion but to get martian manhunters powers back he d have to be exposed to a red sun...which would leave either of them powerless and in the same problem...so idk lol and sorry for rambling

Comment

emo Batman is probably one of the biggest reasons they have not allowed him on the show. They probably also don't want to dilute Batman's exposure by having him on TV, though I think that's a mistake on WB's/DC's part.

Comment

I don't know about the Batman TV show, but I think having Christian Bale to make cameo on Smallville for couple episodes would be really cool.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎