No announcement yet.

Observations and questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observations and questions

I realise that Sam probably has not drunk some demon blood in awhile, but couldn't he use some of his demon power on the two ghouls? Dean the weaker brother, I think not, he saved little brother Sam.

I thought this was the weakest episode of the season. I'm glad Adam is dead, having a third brother changes the dynamics of the brotherly relationship. I did like the moment when both Sam and Dean said in unison "no" to Adam asking if he had a say.

Dean couldn't save Adam, and killed Ghouled Adam. Is it foreshadowing for not being able to save Sam. Sam is becoming more cold and demony. He wanted to bring Adam back from the dead.

Next weeks episode looks like its going to be a great episode.

I think Sam is only powerful when he does drink demon blood, so that's most likely why he didn't use any powers, plus the ghouls were draining him and drinking his blood. So that's another reason why. When your demon blood is a-runnin', you're not a-workin'.

Comment

I was totally waiting for the Demon blood in Sam to kill the ghouls, it would have raised some really interesting questions from Dean.

Comment

I don't think the ghouls are classified the same as demons. They have their own physical bodies and just take on the "appearance" of their victims. So Sam's powers wouldn't work the same way- he can't eviscerate their essences like he does with demons. The ghouls did, however, notice that his blood tasted different.

Comment

I thought the demon blood in Sam was going to do something to the ghouls too.

Comment

Yeah, it was kinda lame that Sam just sat there like a lump when they were cutting on him. Get with the telekinesis man, toss 'em around a little. I guess that would be contrary to the drama of the situation, though.

Comment

Maybe his Demon mojo only works on Demons

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎