Nod to Kim Manners

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nod to Kim Manners

I didn't figure it out but I found this

In the latest episode, Jump the Shark, after the commercial break the scene opens to Dean cleaning his gun in the motel room when he hears a knock on the door. He looks over and there's a shot of a card advertisement for "Happy Hour in the Sonny Buono Lounge". There is a picture of Kim Manners on it with a green Kelsey Manor logo highlighting the first two letters, KM.

Talk about subtle. I think that was a great touch to the episode though. I will have to look for it next time.

Comment

They're probably throwing in things like that in all episodes filmed after Kim's passing.

Comment

ha lexgirl is that a pic of jasper? mr. rathbone? ashley greene is way hotter! and so is nikki reed

Comment

thats cool ill have to rewatch and check it out.

Comment

i looked at it on tivo and ya its there. after the first comercial break when dean looks over and it shows a card and pans up to show sam and adam walk in. i think it was a younger pic of kim cause he looked young and had a mustache.

Comment

i noticed it but wasnt sure until i rewinded it (thank god for dvr) its like what they did in In My Time Of Dying season 2, when they announced pageing McG to room whatever or in The Monster At The End Of This Book they were in kripke's diner...

Comment

Originally posted by luthoratemybaby
                ha lexgirl is that a pic of jasper? mr. rathbone? ashley greene is way hotter! and so is nikki reed
                Yes it is. Well Im glad you like the ladies, they are very pretty But Im the opposite sex so we are going to disagree

Comment

I didn't catch the hotel card thing. I thought the tribute was actually when Dean was in the ducts. It totally reminded me of the gag reel from Season 2 where Kim dumped water on the boys and all.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎