Best "19th" episode of the series??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "19th" episode of the series??

Which season had the best episode #19??

Season 1- Provenance Sam and Dean investigate a painting; everyone who has ever bought the painting has been murdered, and they race to discover how the portrait is causing the deaths before it can claim its next victim.

Season 2- Folsom Prison Blues Sam and Dean allow themselves to be arrested in order to investigate a series of murders inside a penitentiary. However things get complicated when Henricksen shows up to take over their case.

Season 3- Jump the Shark A 19-year-old boy named Adam calls Sam and Dean looking for John Winchester, claiming to be his son. Dean and Sam meet Adam, assuming he's a demon trying to lure then into a trap. However, they find out that John was indeed the boy's father and Adam tells them of his "normal" upbringing, which infuriates Dean. However they soon find out that he is a ghoul and his true father was killed by John Winchester and he and his sister have been feeding for years.
    Season 1- Provenance
    0%
    Season 2- Folsum Prison Blues
    0%
    Season 4- Jump The Shark
    0%

Pffft this is not a competition at all. Folsom Prison Blues wins, hands down.

Comment

Thank you!!!!

I chose FPB as soon as I made the poll. And I thought to myself "I don't care if no one else ever chooses it, it is totally MY favorite of these three."

It was definitely one of my favorite standalones of S2. I have seen it a ton of times. I just wondered if anyone else would choose it too.

Comment

I kind of hate Provenance. Sure, Sammy gets all cute with the girl, but I hate the story. It's just dumb. And then they mention her in the next episode and never again. And don't even get me started on Jump the Shark.

Comment

definitely folsum. no matter how hot the girl in provenance was

Comment

This was a great episode but I still chose the season 2 prison one. Supernatural has been really good this year.

Comment

id have to say FPB too.

Comment

I am a late bloomer of SN. So I had to pick the only one I saw. I didn't join in til S3.

Comment

Interesting that no one is voting for Provenance. That show seemed like it got a lot of love.

yeah, voted FPB, as well. I'm not a fan of Provenance and JTS...well....

Comment

Jump the shark. Provinance was just retarted and FPB was cool but i dont really like the epiosdes where they burn the body and it dies right then.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎