View Poll Results: Humble & Grateful Lois! How adorable was she?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very adorable and endearing! I loved that scene!

242 94.53%
  • Not really adorable or endearing...

14 5.47%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Last Scene

She was indeed humble and adorable but still with the Lois edge I love
    Last edited by amalie; 04-26-2009 at 09:07 AM.

Friendly Alien Mod LovelyLoisLane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs1973 View Post
    What about Clark wincing when he went to pick up his coffee.
    Complete with a groan and everything. Way to fish for the sympathy Clark, that made me laugh!

Clark is so lighthearted around Lois, not all the time but frequently, and I love seeing that side of him. He is so wonderful this season, I just adore him right along with Lois who I adore maybe a teensy bit more, but only a teensy bit

Lois was so sweet here and as I said when I was explaining why she is my favorite character, she is a character that does ill advised things but then she learns from it. I appreciate that a great deal because I think it makes her more relatable.

Then she took the bear claw (she called it that but it looked more like a toaster strudel to me) LOL that was cute too and she smiled at him. "You weren't going to eat this were you?" and he smiled back. Awwww!

She did leave him the latte and the orange juice though Not to mention his work definitely had all the hole punches it needed, lol, double AND triple!

Though she hasn't weighed in on this, I'm betting my buddy BadToad liked that scene, with someone being sweet to Clark.
    Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 04-24-2009 at 01:20 PM.

Though she hasn't weighed in on this, I'm betting my buddy BadToad liked that scene, with someone being sweet to Clark.
    You would win that bet my friend

I do like when people are nice to Clark, and grateful. Especially in this sort of case, since as far as Lois knows, this is just a regular, ordinary guy that jumped in front of a bullet for her. And considering that there was kryptonite around, she's pretty close to being right.

For me, I would've called this scene at the DP the "most romantic" of the episode. Moreso then the phone call scene. Because this was Clark and Lois interacting, face-to-face.

Friendly Alien Mod LovelyLoisLane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BadToad View Post
    You would win that bet my friend

I do like when people are nice to Clark, and grateful. Especially in this sort of case, since as far as Lois knows, this is just a regular, ordinary guy that jumped in front of a bullet for her. And considering that there was kryptonite around, she's pretty close to being right.

For me, I would've called this scene at the DP the "most romantic" of the episode. Moreso then the phone call scene. Because this was Clark and Lois interacting, face-to-face.

Ha! I say your name and you appear, now if only I could use that trick on my bank account. "I haven't gotten a bigger paycheck yet." POOF! It appears.

I liked it too, because he doesn't get enough love. I ADORE Clark this season, and if they aren't going to let him have the title, to heck with 'em, because I'll use "Superman" for the rest of this season and into next.

Also, as a Lois fan I liked that while she is a hard *ss alot, so too is she a softy inside and that is always great to see.

I thought the DP scene was very very sweet. She seemed to be really scared that Clark might've died and I think her worry came across clear enough. Their shared smiles after she stole the pastry *heh* were quite sweet as well.

But I also liked the phone booth scene a lot too, more than I thought I would, though I remained optimistic. I watched it on youtube (as of now, several times) but played the Superman Returns love theme (where Clark is watching Lois go up the elevator) over it so I could hear them talking but still had the movie music going. :P

I'm a dork, I know.

It was nice though that the DP scene was more Clark and Lois and the Phonebooth scene was more Superman (RBB) and Lois, because Lois got a great scene with both sides of Clark's persona.

This I would call the most romantic scene in this episode and not the phone booth. Lois apologizing for putting Clark in danger instead of taking credit for trying to rescue him. It reminded me of the time she was trying to cheer him up in Apocolyspe and she felt like she was letting him down. He was completely surprised by that. Not to mention how cute she was trying to take care of him and his pretending to be sore.

The sparks were all flying and they both looked gorgeous!! LOve the tease and wink at the end of the scene too!!

Very adorable and endearing Lois for sure, I loved the entire scene.

She was so cute in that scene

Okay, I had to peek and see who the seven were who voted "Not adorable".

Why didn't they post? I want to know why they found the scene not cute.

I'm lovin' the softer-side-of-Lois! It's nice to see the vulnerability under all that "armor" when we can. That was one of the best newsroom scenes ever between those two - the looks alone were priceless. I thought it was nice that she continued the theme and let her guard down (by telephone) with the Red-Blue-Blur too, showing some symmetry between her feelings for Clark and his alter ego. I'll be watching these scenes again and again for a while.

i loveed the phone booth scene and lois asking if there was a shorter name she could call him cause red and blue blue is a mouthfull
    and clark saying that theres probably a better one out there and if theres nyone who can find it its yo miss lane

those where the best lines ever

I think the episode as a whole was okay, but the last scene was brilliant. I loved the acting, atmosphere and music. It was a great scene and I'd love to see more scenes between RBB/Lois.

"This is the RBB." LOL I loved every second of it!

Whedon Worshipper Hopefulsuicide's Avatar
    I felt the way about this scene that I did about the whole episode... for once Lois was awful and Clark was amazing. I absolutely loved it, and it really felt like something a young Superman would do

Quote Originally Posted by thehenry89 View Post
    I think the producers are taking us more toward superman being the disguise like in the current comic continuity and LnC. Personally I like that better than superman being the personality.
    I happen to agree with this 100% - I didn't get the usual (movies) feeling that CK was a disquise. We saw Clark taling to Lois - not Superman - I was the best - in my opinion - inital contact between Lois & the Super hero I've experienced.

Cage

Yeh that scene was awesom. The way Clark groaned then smiled, it was so funny.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast