View Poll Results: Humble & Grateful Lois! How adorable was she?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very adorable and endearing! I loved that scene!

242 94.53%
  • Not really adorable or endearing...

14 5.47%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Last Scene

See I knew you can't write a made up superhero and put it in the news. I'm glad she didn't publish it and that Lois learned from it.

Yeah, that was pretty stinkin' cute. Awesome scene.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Banned
    That episode was the epitome of perfection. Erica Durance played Lois just the right way. She was humble and I agree very endearing too!

That scene was so cute and adorable.I love humble Lois.And the paper line came out so great.Definitely one of the best clois scenes at the DP this season.

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    So.......what new name will she pick for the RBB?

I really liked that she was waiting on Clark at the Daily Planet. It was great, but I wish Clark would've been more responsive to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries83 View Post
    I really liked that she was waiting on Clark at the Daily Planet. It was great, but I wish Clark would've been more responsive to it.
    Agreed. He seemed to respond despite himself. Why, I wonder. It's not like he's in the RBB persona. Doesn't CK get to date, and all that stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by jpfort1957 View Post

Thank you, thank you for the laugh....I really needed that!

Friendly Alien Mod LovelyLoisLane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jpfort1957 View Post
    I really REALLY want him to be called Superman, Clark has earned to have the official name, but I think there are some red-tape off-set issues preventing that.

However, "Man of Steel" I think would be lovely, since it ties into Superman.

Far better than RBB. Lois is right, it is a mouthful and it just doesn't sound so great. I think "Good Samaritan" was better than RBB.

Team Arrow= Dollie/Mia thehenry89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melekith View Post
    Yeah the "Miss Lane" line was great! I love the way Tom portrays such confidence in himself when he can speak on behalf of....HIMSELF. We're starting to catch glimpses of Clark Kent being the disguise...
    I think the producers are taking us more toward superman being the disguise like in the current comic continuity and LnC. Personally I like that better than superman being the personality.

Forum Whiz
    I still want to know how in the future lois lane does not know Clark is Superman after she met him for years and years before WITHOUT glasses on.

I liked some aspects of the scene. And its not that i don't like Clois. I just wish they brought it all in later and they didn't meet in high school. I would of preferred Chloe getting Clark into the Planet (better yet Perry White hiring him!!!). And them meeting for the first time there. Then have all this chemistry. I guess the past kind of fades my charm for it. Although that last scene was cute

Quote Originally Posted by susangail View Post
    He seemed to respond despite himself. Why, I wonder
    Exactly. From an acting standpoint, I get it. TW was probably "playing it off," which is what the script called for, but maybe a more genuine acknowledgment and a loving smile would've made it more effective.
    Last edited by Aries83; 04-23-2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: fixed typo

I love those scenes in the DP when they have their conversations across from each other. Lois being all sweet and helpful was too cute. I liked the way Clark seemed hurt getting a little more sympathy from Lois. Tom and Erica together knock their scenes out of the park. Best Lois and Clark ever.

I was thrown off more than anything else. It just wasn't working for me until she stole his food at the end of the scene. She won me back when she did that.

Clark>Lois-YOU are the Crouching Lurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
    See I knew you can't write a made up superhero and put it in the news. I'm glad she didn't publish it and that Lois learned from it.
    Yeah, I liked seeing that. She made a mistake and got in over her head, but she was woman enough to realize it and admit she was wrong. I'm glad she didn't publish the article either. It was a life lesson that she'll take to heart.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast