View Poll Results: Humble & Grateful Lois! How adorable was she?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very adorable and endearing! I loved that scene!

242 94.53%
  • Not really adorable or endearing...

14 5.47%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Scene

Banned
    I would rate it an 8. It wasn't the best and certainly not the most romantic (the save in the scene before took that honor) but it was very well written considering the limitations that exist for this series.

I liked it. Um...that's all I can say lol. It was a nice moment.

In a world where Lois Lane has 22 episode!!
    I couldn't sit still during this scene and i was especially overjoyed when lois said the "can you read my mind" line too much goodness!! AHHHHHHH only smallville can do this to me

Overall it was a great mixture of mythos and development for Clois. My favorite scene of the entire season

It is Lois who will name him SUPERMAN, and it was great how they set that up, and yes the way she came across to the RBB, is exactly how she was toward Clark in the barn in "Infamous", So Clark knows he has a true friend in Lois Lane, one he will need to at times comfy with. I love it!! you could see the sparks flying it's amazing that it didn't burn the street down or something like that.

Hopeless Forum Addict Mickey_Bickey's Avatar
    I want to add I loved the "Miss Lane" reference! The music was great, and both Lois and Clark walked away with smiles!

Friendly Alien Mod LovelyLoisLane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thehenry89 View Post
    I had a good smile with that last scene, as well as the DP scene b4.
    That's how I felt too.

Banned

Humble & Grateful Lois! How adorable was she!

Just wanted to create a thread about the last scene between Clark and Lois where it's Lois the one getting Clark the coffee and Lois doing his paperwork. I loved that because it showed that Lois isn't above realizing when she needs to pay her dues. She's constantly cracking jokes at Clark's expense (which of course he does right back to her) but she knows that he truly cares for her and literally put his life on the line for her and she immediately wanted to pay him back in her little indirect way. I thought it was so sweet and endearing. I especially loved the line about the paper and not sure how many holes he wanted so she did two copies. So cute!! Of course it didn't take long for our Lois to go back to her normal mode when she stole the pastry from Clark!! Hehe!!!

That was absolutely adorable....

She was so touched that he would risk his life for her, and even when he pointed out that she saved him too, she kinda shrugged it off, out of guilt I think because she felt responsible for him being there.

Team Arrow= Dollie/Mia thehenry89's Avatar
    That was great

Yeah the "Miss Lane" line was great! I love the way Tom portrays such confidence in himself when he can speak on behalf of....HIMSELF. We're starting to catch glimpses of Clark Kent being the disguise...

she mas great.. I love when she took the toast and he said something like " you have to eat this one" and the Clark's face was more on her (he like toast) soo Sublime lines

DC Mythos Room, sharing a donut with Lois
    Quote Originally Posted by Ella View Post
    Just wanted to create a thread about the last scene between Clark and Lois where it's Lois the one getting Clark the coffee and Lois doing his paperwork. I loved that because it showed that Lois isn't above realizing when she needs to pay her dues. She's constantly cracking jokes at Clark's expense (which of course he does right back to her) but she knows that he truly cares for her and literally put his life on the line for her and she immediately wanted to pay him back in her little indirect way. I thought it was so sweet and endearing. I especially loved the line about the paper and not sure how many holes he wanted so she did two copies. So cute!! Of course it didn't take long for our Lois to go back to her normal mode when she stole the pastry from Clark!! Hehe!!!
    That scene was perfect - there was nothing that could have been added to make it better; short of her going over and giving him a kiss!

My happy place, grining & thinking..told ya'll so!
    She was as sweet as pickled pears....and I loved it!
    Not too overboard sweet, but just right!

I enjoyed how that scene played out as well. I liked how she snuck the first piece and then walked back over and took the other piece as well! lol

by the way Ella, I think your avi is beautiful!
    Last edited by keddy22; 04-23-2009 at 07:22 PM.

Banned
    She was too cute for words. I laughed as soon as I saw someone setting coffee on Clark's table.

The whole thing was just so Lois.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast