Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want Clois for season 9?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course...Why do you think we are getting season 9 for?We had a perfect example in this episode.The iconic relationship is beginning and we'll have another season to enjoy it.They were complet strangers 4 seasons ago and became friends.Now their relationship is changing,they are develloping deep feelings for each other.I think next season,they are going to become so close that nobody will get in between.
    Last edited by Sweetie; 04-28-2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

for me Clois is a spark on this show! TWnED's chemistry is brilliant. Every scene with them in it makes me excited. There has to be Clois in season 9!

Comment

Lane and Kent would be great for season 9.

Comment

Oh gosh YES!!!!!

Comment

yes ofcourse....looking forward to more Clois interaction in S9!!!!

Comment

Clois!!!

Comment

No. Not at all.

Comment

This is a rhetorical question, right?!?

For those who need it spelled out for them ... YES ... of course!!!!

Comment

Yes, but not at the expense of the most important character---Clark. Next season I expect Clark to step up and start writing many articles aside from the hero work he does. After all, his double life includes being a reporter, something that he hasn't shown any signs of yet. He was shown investigating, but got nothing to show for it all season. He was also shown making copies like a slave for the other employees. I expect this to end immediately next season. Clark has been a doormat for Lana & Chloe, and even Kara in some aspects. I don't want Clark to be Lois' doormat because that would make her no better than Lana, Chloe, etc. So I expect them to show him every episode getting some type of story for all the work & investigation he puts in. This has to happen now to make it convincing that he becomes an ace reporter on Perry White's team.

I still say the best way to do it is by having seperation between him & Lois by having him get fired (perhaps due to his death if Doomsday kills him) & work for the Metropolis Journal & have Perry White be his editor there. That way, they can have a cross-newspaper rivalry while having Clark & Lois cross paths in their investigations every now & then. I want this because it would allow both Clark & Lois to do their classic solo investigating where they do their own thing. Clark is experienced & old enough to investigate on his own without Lois accompanying him every time. Heck, he's been doing that way before Lois, since season 1 when he investigated freaks. Now the difference is, he will get paid for the articles he writes rather than doing it for free like he did at the Torch. Clark needs to work directly for Perry since Perry will remember him & give him chances he's just not getting at the Daily Planet. I want his first article to be about the Doomsday fight since he will be directly involved and for him to explain any "disappearance" (or perhaps death) by making up a version of what happened to him, while giving all the correct facts about Davis being Doomsday and an account of the fight.

This would also be good because it would make Clark & Lois value their time together more because they wouldn't see each other at work every day. Towards the end of the season, they could have both Perry & Clark get hired back at the Planet and into their legendary jobs while Lois is promoted into Perry's team. A rivalry between newspapers caused by high caliber bylines written by Clark would certainly explain why the Planet would want Perry back & why he isn't already there.
                    Last edited by xrayvision; 05-05-2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I do, but then I don't. I want the playful flirty batter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                        I've wanted Clois since S4!
                        So do I Clois scenes are the best

Comment

Of course.

CLOIS!!! CLOIS!!! CLOIS!!!

Comment

Hell yes. I've been waiting for thier relationship to become more intimate since season 4.

I think season 9 would be the right time, especially as the writers have already spent season 8 developing thier feeling for one another. They know they can't cut it of. That would be unrealistic and I don't want another season of stares. Talk about ridiculous stalling which will do niether characters any favours. We need to see Clois progressed. For the love of god, let them have a proper relationship next season.

Plus thier chemistry is out of this world.

Comment

I agree, it's almost the ONLY reason I continue to watch SV (and be disappointed). I keep tuning in hoping for even a tiny kernel of the Chlois.

I hope the writers/producers FINALLY realize that the "Will they or won't they get together" plotline has a definite shelf life. See "Friends" as the prime example. SV already played out the Clana waaaaaay too long, and now they are finding contrived reasons to keep Lois and Clark apart. They should have gotten together at least by the episode with the truth detector chairs.

Comment

Hell yes. What would Smallville be like without Clois?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎