Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overall, how do you feel about the Lois Lane character?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love lois and tess the other two ladies lana and chloe can gp to hell (THE CHARACTERS NOT THE ACTORS)IF ED WAS NOT ON HERE SV WOULD NOT SHOW ON MY TV SHE IS THE ONLY SINGLE PIECE OF THEARD LEFT HANGING THAT KEEPS ME WATCHING AT ALL!

Comment

• Lois Lane is the best. The best female heroine/reporter any girl or boy could look up to.

Comment

• Fiesty hotty

oh ya

Comment

• I love Lois! I think Erica Durance plays a great Lois!!!

Comment

• I admit that when the Lois Lane character first appeared, she was far too caustic, sarcastic, and overbearing for my tastes. She tended to rub me the wrong way, and I looked forward to her scenes being over and done with so I could get back to more Chloe goodness. However, as each season has passed, I've come to like her more and more. Starting in Season 6, I had begun to grow a little more fond of her. In Season 7, I was more attached to her. This season, she has become a character who I like very much! They've done a great job of softening her around the edges without taking away her wit and slightly abrasive (in a good way) personality.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

• I've loved the Lois Lane character since I was a child. Lois Lane on Smallville is no exception. I adore her! Perhaps my favorite episode of hers is Crusade. I think her introduction was just perfect!

Comment

• I liked her better when she was just a side character. This push to make her a leading lady fails IMO

Comment

• Lois is one of my favorite characters on the show. I loved her ever since Season 4 when she first appeared. Sure, she was a little too sarcastic, but still loveable and seemed like a cool chick to hang out with. Definately a step-up from the pink princess Lana. I like her transition into leading lady. Her scenes with Clark in Season 8 have so much spark to them, and just add so much to the show. The episode that stands out to me most is "Infamous." The way she helped Clark and was willing to fight to protect him against harm was so awesome. Plus, Erica Durance is my favorite Lois Lane.

Comment

• I LOVE LOIS LANE

Erica Durance is an amazing Lois Lane. My favourite by far.
                    I hate it when she is not in an episode.
                    I'm so glad she is signed on for 18 episodes for Season 9.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎