Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Romantic Moment?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a nice moment. But I didn't find it that romantic.

Clark taking a bullet and Lois crying over him was significantly more romantic.

Comment

I like the way Clark was calling her Miss Lane. I like the way he was acting smiley and happy talking to her. However, on Lois' end, the scambled voice thing, idk. I think Clark changing his voice would have worked. It was still sweet the way he told her she'd be the first to know when he tells the world his secret. Will he ever do that?
      Last edited by curiosity; 04-23-2009, 06:33 PM.

Comment

I don't know about the most romantic ever, but that scene coupled with the scene before where Lois was all grateful, they were very VERY sweet.

Touching is a very appropriate term for its nicer meaning instead of the physical one we are so used too, because usually kissing scenes and the like are termed 'romantic' in TV guide and such, but I don't know. Scenes that get into what a person is feeling without having making out going on, that seems more romantic to me.

Beautiful though would feel like someone was going too far, but touching and romantic, yeah actually it rather was, in a way I didn't expect. Very sweet.

I really liked how happy Clark seemed and how open Lois seemed. I enjoyed it a great deal and I was touched in a burbling contented way. Which seemed in stark contrast to the darker elements of the episode.

Also, Lois bringing up what a lot of us have been saying about the name “The Red Blue Blur” was worth its weight in script. Sing it sister!

Comment

Hello? Bride - the almost kiss, Committed - Lois admitting that she loves Clark, Infamous - Lois telling Clark that her hero thing always made her turn back, but THIS was different.

There have been a buttload of more romantic scenes than the phonebooth scene. I liked it, but it wasn't hardcore Clois like the aformentioned moments listed above.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
            The scene where Clark put it all on the line for Lois and the scene afterwards at the DP were way, WAY more romantic than the phonebooth scene.

EXACTLY! I immediately had a flashback to Superman where he is dying in lois' arms and i was sooo sure he was going to say I love you or something along those lines or maybe it was wishful thinking. but i would have to say clark taking a bullet for lois was more romantic cuz the creepy voice when we heard the RBB talking to Lois was weird LOL and then we hear clark's voice lol for me it was weird but still sweet nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
              Hello? Bride - the almost kiss, Committed - Lois admitting that she loves Clark, Infamous - Lois telling Clark that her hero thing always made her turn back, but THIS was different.

There have been a buttload of more romantic scenes than the phonebooth scene. I liked it, but it wasn't hardcore Clois like the aformentioned moments listed above.
              Agreed. This was more Loblur. Not Clois.

Comment

Originally posted by zorasuperman
                cuz the creepy voice when we heard the RBB talking to Lois was weird
                Really?

I liked it and I think it was obvious Clark borrowed Oliver's voice changer.

I'm a Superclois kinda girl though, so maybe that is why I liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                  Yeah. Clark knew that he was weak because of the Kryptonite, and yet he took a bullet for her. I would say that is the most romantic scene, at least symbolically.
                  TA, IMPOV the conversation at DP was incredible, I love this episode

Comment

Romantic.....meh. Iconic....YES!

Comment

Originally posted by melissan02
                      Romantic.....meh. Iconic....YES!
                      Exactly what I said!!! Romantic a little though! That grin on both their faces showed something very special between them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                        Romantic a little though! That grin on both their faces showed something very special between them!!
                        That's what I got from it, it made me feel all nice and fuzzy inside.

So it was romantic to me in a way that there was such a simple but nice connection there. Of course it was very 'Superman' and I love me some Superman.

However I also really liked the Clois scene before it where Lois was being all nice to Clark . . . and then took his bear claw.

Comment

I thought it was romantic.

The motivation for it - Clark wanting to make Lois happy (what other reason?)

The setting - moonlight, watching her from afar.

The connection - him wanting to reassure her she was a good reporter (since he knows her confidence is down right now), and her wanting to reach out and be there for him.

The puppy dog eyes / smitten yet confident grins from Clark (and the way he initially stumbled a bit over Ms. Lane - adorable!), Lois' nervousness and earnestness in her end of the conversation.

Great scene!

Comment

I think him taking the bullet was more romantic.

Comment

Touching and iconic I feel are far more fitting descriptions of the final scene.

It was somewhat romantic but I stongly disagree it was the most romantic. I think Bride was hands down the most romantic.

All said though, it was a great scene. It was re-telling the mythos in a heartfelt way. I loved the links the writers made, especially when Clark called Lois "Miss Lane".

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
                                The scene where Clark put it all on the line for Lois and the scene afterwards at the DP were way, WAY more romantic than the phonebooth scene.
                                I thought so too. I never expected the phone scene to be the most romantic and I think that spoiler got lost in the shuffle. The phone booth scene was sweet but the scene at the Ace of Clubs and then at the Planet the next day was far more romantic. Was it the most romantic? Eeh!

Originally posted by kg1507

Agreed, Kim. All those scenes were as, if not more, romantic to me than the phone booth scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎