No announcement yet.

Most Romantic Moment?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Collins
    That said, I think if they handled Clois the way they did in this ep, it would a lot easier and believable when they actually fall in love for real instead of the pining eyes that Lois threw at Clark in the first arc of the season and Clark being totally oblivious to it and the lighswitching, etc.

Lois taking a step back from Clark and having them build a relationship based on getting to know each other slowly is much more believable, imho.
    I agree with you but it was obvios this was going to happen once they got their 9th season, they rushed things in case it was the last season and now that they know they have time to actually build up Clois, they´r starting to do it.

Comment

More sweet and iconic than romantic.

Comment

I felt that when Doomsday stepped out to save Chloe from the guy with the knife to her throat was more romantic

Comment

i voted for

Somewhat. It wasn't very romantic, but still more romantic than anything we've seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by VAILIMA
            I felt that when Doomsday stepped out to save Chloe from the guy with the knife to her throat was more romantic

Yeah there is something about that scene that just MELTS my heart. lol

Comment

IMO, any of the looks Clark gave Lois in Hex and the scene in the DP were much more romantic than this scene.

Don't get me wrong: it was nice, sweet and as iconic as you can get, but I would never considered that scene romantic.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kal-ed
              I agree with you but it was obvios this was going to happen once they got their 9th season, they rushed things in case it was the last season and now that they know they have time to actually build up Clois, they´r starting to do it.
              That is how I see it too. They didn't know if a 9th season would happen or not, so they felt they have to rush things between them. Now that season 9 is sure, they are slowly building up their relationship. It is better this way, actually.
              Last edited by liana; 04-27-2009, 02:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

IMO, I loved the phone-booth scene, but I wouldn't call it the MOST romantic scene this season... and now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure which moment I would classify as the most romantic, though the breakfast DP scene and CK taking the bullet would rank pretty high up there.

I would agree with many others who have said that the phone-booth scene was iconic - and possibly the most iconic moment in the series to date. There were several moments throughout this scene that just made be squirm with excitement: "Miss Lane," "Can you read my mind?," and the use of the Superman Love Theme at the end of the scene, to name a few. I'm not saying that this scene isn't romantic, because there's definitely signs of chemistry between Lois and RBB and Clark and Lois (yay for the triangle for 2!). But it's not the most romantic.

Comment

It was the first talk between Lois & RBB.It was so special,very iconic,touching & really sweet.But,there was a romantic vibe in that scene but,it wasn't most romantic one.That would go to Clark taking a bullet for her while he is suffering from kryptonite's exposure.

Comment

• Chimmy was even more romantic when they broke up in Turbulence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clana Kent
                        Chimmy was even more romantic when they broke up in Turbulence.
                        That scene was romantic?

Which part of the breakup? The part where Jimmy made Chloe cry or the part where he told her she was the biggest mistake of his life? or maybe it was the part where he embarrassed Chloe in front of all the people at the hospital. I know that just *screams* romance to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ritza
                          That scene was romantic?

Which part of the breakup? The part where Jimmy made Chloe cry or the part where he told her she was the biggest mistake of his life? or maybe it was the part where he embarrassed Chloe in front of all the people at the hospital. I know that just *screams* romance to me...
                          I was being sarcastisc It wasn't romantic at all, and I think it shouldn't have happened the way it did.
                          And I was overreacting about the romantic-ness of the Bliss-scene, since it was cute. Not romantic, but def cute.

There seems to be lack of good writing when it comes to break ups this season!
                          - The Clana break up was bad (wasn't even proper closure)
                          - The Chimmy break up was ridiculous (Jimmy has made tonns of mistakes himself, maybe he was on drugs when he said it? )

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎