Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of Chloe Sullivan in this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that Chloe was nuts in this episode. I really don't know how else to put it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina87
      Gosh i feel terrible for Chloe!! I only see doom in her future *no pun intended* she is in deep trouble for just covering davis' back and whats worst is that she feels that she can't even trust her best friend Clark. I'm hoping everything will turn out okay for Chloe
      Me too

Comment

Normally I like Chloe but she bored me in this episode. I didn't feel a connection to anything she was going through. Like her last scene with Clark was off to me. And it was sad that she was still lying to him.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
          I think that Chloe was nuts in this episode. I really don't know how else to put it.
          How else can you describe taking body parts from your monster boyfriend's dinner to the dumpster?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Tonio09
            He really is! I have nothing against Davis, but him and Chloe together..ugh.
            i like davis to and in some ways he made the show better. But him and chloe is really bad for chloe's charecter.

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Ella
            Normally I like Chloe but she bored me in this episode. I didn't feel a connection to anything she was going through. Like her last scene with Clark was off to me. And it was sad that she was still lying to him.
            ya i felt so much connection last episode but none this episode
            Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 04-23-2009, 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Chloe has lost me.

Comment

She's in too deep with noway out!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WildGoatTamer
                  Chloe scenes were so sad I felt like crying! AM did great job!
                  TA.. chloe is suffering.. her face shows her pain and she is alone... I felt sorrow for her...

Comment

I'm not a Chloe fan, but I felt sorry for her in this episode. She has become trapped by her own love and feelings of loyalty. She is trying to protect Davis from himself and Clark from Davis. She is really in a no win situation and just trying not to fall apart completely. I don't know if she is going to die this season or not, but if she doesn't, how do you come back from the path she is walking?

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
                      i like davis to and in some ways he made the show better. But him and chloe is really bad for chloe's charecter.
                      Agreed.

Comment

Chloe scenes have become a borefest. So she lost her computer big whoop! Oliver should fire her as Watchtower for dropping the ball like that. I was one of the ones on board with her taking this new career but after tonight, its like just kill her off already!!

Comment

I picked don't care one way or another. Chloe hiding Davis/Doomsday is not a storyline of my particular interest to be honest. I would be so much easier if Doomsday either was built in a lab or somehow escaped from the Phantom Zone.

Comment

Originally posted by latingirl
                            TA.. chloe is suffering.. her face shows her pain and she is alone... I felt sorrow for her...
                            She doesn't have to be alone though! She had a husband that truly loved her, but she chose this path and is now suffering the consequences. There were several opportunities for her in this episode to tell Clark the truth, and to tell Lois. Instead, she chose to keep quiet. I do feel for her to a certain degree, but as they say...she's dug her grave,....oh wait, better not use that...just yet!

Comment

Loved her, still love her, always will. She's awesome; the heart and soul of the show, and I really felt for her in this episode. Her breakdown at the dumpster, and the way she teared up in her conversation with Clark when he gave her the perfect opening to tell him the truth about Davis... man... that's some seriously tough stuff. Poor Chloe...

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Originally posted by WildGoatTamer
                                Chloe scenes were so sad I felt like crying! AM did great job!
                                I totally agree she's so hauted by the choices she's made, it's pretty interestig to watch

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎