No announcement yet.

Do you love ''Stiletto'' the heroine?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ginevrakent
    I don't think we were supposed to agree with Lois's ethically challenged behavior, but I do think that we were supposed to sympathize with her because she clearly learned from the experience. She learned that becoming the story is not the way to get ahead; and she learned what it means to be a true hero and what it takes to live that kind of life.
    True, it's also a very Lois thing to do. She just goes a little gaga where Clark's alter ego is concerned.

Lois drove off a bridge (scuba gear in the trunk) to get Superman's attention for an interview in the comics [MOS].
    She lied and stole stories/ideas from Clark and Jimmy to get the Superman scoop in Lois & Clark.

Comment

I don't like it....it actually reminded me of the sorta thing Teri Hatcher would do as opposed to this Lois Lane. I hope they don't dumb down her character to make it a hokey comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Magic
        [x] No Decision.

She's not bad, but she certainly is no Ultra Woman.
        Hahahahaha, this was my first thought. Are we stretching so far to tell a story that we have to give Lois a secret identity? I mean, I know why she did it but still.

Comment

Originally posted by red_sun1938
          Hahahahaha, this was my first thought. Are we stretching so far to tell a story that we have to give Lois a secret identity? I mean, I know why she did it but still.

I can't make any sense of your post. I suspect you are thinking of Wonder Woman.

Ultra Woman otoh is the superpowered Lois Lane from Lois & Clark.

Comment

I liked Stiletto within the context of that episode. That being said, I don't really want to see Stiletto return in Season 9.

Comment

Heck yeah! She was awesome

Comment

Yes and No

mostly no. Because who wants lois being a superhero?

partly yes. She looked hot in the outfit lol

Comment

And she got superpowers! No human can jump down from such high hight without breaking the stilettos - and no human can kick a guy like she did! SuperPowaaa

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎