Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hot was Erica Durance in Stiletto?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh she really looked jawdropping, breathtaking... She blew me away.

Comment

I think sometimes Erica has been a 9, because her makeup was off and her clothes didn't look so great, and before season eight her hair was not as nice looking as it is now.

That and I just don't like how she looks when she is really tan, or at least how she looks really tan under the set lights. I don't know why, exactly. I just didn't like that look, which was most prevalent in "Infamous" but in "Hex" as well.

In "Stiletto" she seems to be getting her normal color back just a bit.

Her make up was very light and pretty in the scenes where she wasn't Stiletto, which I think that pretty much proves that it was costume makeup Lois used in conjunction with the attire and name.

She just looked really lovely in this episode, and maybe it was just me, but her hair looked a bit darker, even in the daytime scenes.

So I'd say she was a 10 for sure in 'Stiletto'

Comment

10, all the way

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
          I think sometimes Erica has been a 9, because her makeup was off and her clothes didn't look so great, and before season eight her hair was not as nice looking as it is now.

That and I just don't like how she looks when she is really tan, or at least how she looks really tan under the set lights. I don't know why, exactly. I just didn't like that look, which was most prevalent in "Infamous" but in "Hex" as well.

In "Stiletto" she seems to be getting her normal color back just a bit.

Her make up was very light and pretty in the scenes where she wasn't Stiletto, which I think that pretty much proves that it was costume makeup Lois used in conjunction with the attire and name.

She just looked really lovely in this episode, and maybe it was just me, but her hair looked a bit darker, even in the daytime scenes.

So I'd say she was a 10 for sure in 'Stiletto'
          She was so heavenly in this episode. But yes, in Infamous I didn't like the tan either...well not in every scene anyway. It was too orange and her hair was rather blah..but this week? She was crazy stunning!

Comment

10 as always! ED is beautiful.

Comment

I thought she looked absolutely stunning & hot in the DP pastry scene. She looked OK in the last scene too. I wasn't crazy about how they made her look throughout the rest of the episode when she was without the mask. I they they overdid the makeup or something. That look in the DP pastry scene and the look she had in the dance scene in Bride were the best appearances she's ever had IMO. They should have her look like that more often. I didn't mind the tan too much in Hex, but I liked ED's Chloe look better in that episode. She looked great in Plastique, Bloodline, Infamous, Instinct & Committed too.

If I were Clark, I would have also smiled at her like that in that scene. No wonder he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Comment

So hot i can't even say off the charts

Comment

She looked rather silly to me.

Comment

The best part of Stiletto was Lois Lane.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎