No announcement yet.

Clois Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supes0
    FWIW, I don't think Clark is in love with Lois, nor am I expecting him to be, and more importantly I don't want him to be.

I personally think he feels an unwanted pull towards her which he studiously ignores and denies. He thinks he has it under control.

After the recent debacle, I think there should be a slow progression to where Clark realizes his feelings are much stronger than he ever wanted, where he gets to the point he can no longer deny or ignore.

I personally don't watch any of the Clark/Lois scenes hoping to see him in love with her, I don't think it's going to happen until some time next season. I thought the Daily Planet scene was cute, mho, it was more about Lois learning a lesson ( Lois is one of the characters Smallville actually holds accountable for the mistakes they make) than anything else.

I didn't think the RBB/Lois scene was romantic so much as endearing and very sweet (and of course filled with iconic ILL/Superman shout outs).

I saw it as yet another small step in Clark's journey to understanding who Lois Lane is. His eyes are not open yet, but moments like this build until the dam breaks and he'll realize she is the one he's been searching for.
    I thought the Rbb/Lois scene was romantic...but perhaps my definition of romantic is skewered because the reason I deemed it romantic was because the audience got to see Clark's understanding of Lois grow. IA with everything you wrote - I don't want him to be in love with her but I'm enjoying watching him come to a realization of those feelings. I think there needs to be more time before he says "I love you."

I was also thinking about the mentions of Clark being lonely. That has played a big role in Clark's life - he was always afraid of being alone, of not having a soulmate. I believe that's why he almost kissed Lois in Bride, and I believe that's why he entered into a relationship with Lana again (well, that's part of the reason). If Clark turned to Lois now, just because he's lonely, that would undermine the EPIC nature of their relationship, IMO. In this episode, we saw Clark's emotions undergoing a change when it comes to Lois - he sees her differently every day. I'm so glad that he's starting to get it - but I hope that when they start their relationship it's because he wants her and not because he think he's found a great partner who will help stem the tide of loneliness.

I don't think I have to worry about that, though, because all the Clois scenes in this episode showed a beautiful build up to what will be. I have to admit, the Clois scenes in Infamous and even Hex disappointed me, but I was very satisfied with every Clois scene this time around. I'm feeling more excited than ever about Clois!

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-

Credit: Trisha at DI

Damn, check out the eyesex! When these two finally kiss, everything within a 50.000 miles radius will MELT from the hotness of it.
      I loved this moment! Their first kiss will definitely be hot and I can't wait. Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Damn, check out the eyesex! When these two finally kiss, everything within a 50.000 miles radius will MELT from the hotness of it.

Nora! Nora!!!!!!!!!!! You have made my night!! That was my favorite, most romantic moment of this episode!!! Again, no words needed!!! ITA with what you said!

Comment

Ok, so I'm rewatching the scene where Clark takes a bullet. Lois is on the roof and realizes that Clark is the one down there. Anyone else notice that she had an intake of breath? I don't think if it was anyone else she would have jumped in there like that. Only for her man!

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

Loves it!!!!
          Last edited by rebecavaldez; 04-25-2009, 08:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I keep re-watching this scene over and over and over again!

Ahh, I just love it!

Comment

Last scene was sweet and poignant,but not romantic to me. And definitely very iconic.

Comment

He is gone....he is THERE....definetly

Comment

The breakfast scene in the DP was amazing! Clark is definitely giving Lois his puppydog eyes (something along those lines Chloe said in Hex) And funny Clark is back! Pretending to be in pain from the gunshot in front of Lois , so much win! The icing on this beautiful cake was Lois taking Clark's breakfast and eating it, and them smiling at each other...

The RBB/Lois scene was also amazing! I loved Clark talking to Lois on the phone and at a phone booth non the less! Love that Clark took the step and reached out to Lois that wanted to help, so he created The RBB- persona...

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎